Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

the infrared23 6's only had like 50 up till the actual release i think, so cant really judge it by that. but, it is a 14, i say fully sold out by the end of the day
No offense no way these are fully sold out in one day. XIVs always sit for a couple weeks besides the white/reds that came out in 2012 and they were limited

Can't wait, should be easier than today too
nthat.gif
seriously? schweeeeeeet

Man ima be real some fakes look almost as good as the real jordans. My brother n law got fake gamma xi's snd i couldnt even tell the difference with the real ones.

Fakes have come a long ways since the days of them having nike air on the back of the iii's, iv, v, and vi
I don't dispute this one bit. The only thing about it that boggles my mind is these fools who pay retail or in some cases OVER retail for them..... it's completely idiotic to me.

Man ima be real some fakes look almost as good as the real jordans. My brother n law got fake gamma xi's snd i couldnt even tell the difference with the real ones.

Fakes have come a long ways since the days of them having nike air on the back of the iii's, iv, v, and vi
I don't dispute this one bit. The only thing about it that boggles my mind is these fools who pay retail or in some cases OVER retail for them..... it's completely idiotic to me.

Nah those are just early pairs from the connect

I bought the Sport Blue 14's and I was not real impressed with the model. I had not had 14's in a long time but I learned quickly they need a ton of breaking in because they are real stiff . I love the color way but at least for me I am not sure the fit is right.

Last edited:
No offense no way these are fully sold out in one day. XIVs always sit for a couple weeks besides the white/reds that came out in 2012 and they were limited
I struck out pretty bad on those and later that year scored a ds pair for 135 on ebay. What is so unpopular about these shoes? The originals were excellent quality. The look to me is "air jordan". Not all the sigs always pulled it off.

I struck out pretty bad on those and later that year scored a ds pair for 135 on ebay. What is so unpopular about these shoes? The originals were excellent quality. The look to me is "air jordan". Not all the sigs always pulled it off.
Its just he really only played one game and that was the finals. The black toes were sweet when he wore them Michael Jordan to the max. One of my favorites

hopefully this is an easy cop and i can stroll in footaction around 8 and use my military discount

^it was three games in the finals (3,4,6), but I agree that that has a lot to do with it, same with 15+

I'll be very happy If these stay low on the Radars. Fav OG XIV colorway, gonna have to grab 2 of thses.

I've always liked these. Will try for a pair on release date. Rarely buy Jordans anymore. Stumbled upon these by accident. 

Glad they did away with the piping on these. Even tho I like the piping on the midsole on the 08s, it's not in its true OG form that way. So these are the first time they've retrod these in its true form. Correct?

Glad they did away with the piping on these. Even tho I like the piping on the midsole on the 08s, it's not in its true OG form that way. So these are the first time they've retrod these in its true form. Correct?
Yeah I like XIVs without piping in general so that makes buying these even easier and these are my favorite pair of XIVs too

The only thing I'm not liking on this year's 14s releases is the height of the tongue.  I was hoping Nike/Jordan Brand pulled them up high for promotional pictures, but I was disappointed seeing them in person. The OG 'black toe' pair I had in '98 didn't rise up that high, and it's distracting me to the point of passing on them all. 

^truth, the tongue is longer and is sewn to stand at the top instead of being straight :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom