Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

14s IMO have always run big... so Yes the 10.5 was a lil to big i sized down. All my kicks are 10.5/11
Gotcha. I copped the Ferrari 14s  in my true size 11.5 and man are the big.  I was thinking about copping these, but there have been many have been saying TTS.  Maybe the Ferraris run bigger because of the material, but I don't know.

everyone is different but i had to go half size down on these and the farrari 14s was so big i went down to 10.5 and im a sz 11.5, i would say go half sz down

bought a pair of 8.5 and the  quality is real bad

some glue,lots of paints issues

i paid 210 can and im not happy 

but that a gift we bought for a friend,so he was stillll suppppppppper happy

Shoes came in from FNL today. They look pretty good. Def not as comfortable as the OGs.

Still waiting for my pair from FNL...supposed to get here Thursday. Just in time to rock for casual Friday. :smokin

This looks like the end result of a botched DBZ Fusion attempt.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Lol.. DBZ Fusion.. Which one?
Take you pick.
laugh.gif

Only thing about ordering on line for me out here in Oregon, is that I gotta wait tel Thursday or Friday for my J's to arrive.

Received My Pair From FTL, The Shoes Are Amazing ! No Quality Issues, Favorite OG CW Release Of The Year Thus Far
nerd.gif

Do you have to wait for your WC to come in the mail for FNL? I'm tempted to get a 3rd pair if they are still around later today. Will judge if it's worth it when my pairs come in today. Would be nice to use my WC points somehow online anyone know if they do that? or if I call them maybe?

Do you have to wait for your WC to come in the mail for FNL? I'm tempted to get a 3rd pair if they are still around later today. Will judge if it's worth it when my pairs come in today. Would be nice to use my WC points somehow online anyone know if they do that? or if I call them maybe?

The reward might show quicker in the FNL app than waiting for it in the mail. Not 100% sure though.

I didn't cop on release day. I took advantage of the sneaker head link. Fourteens haven't been setting the world on fire except for the Ferraris.

These are a nice shoe for the fall IMO, I don't see myself buying any other Jordans for the rest of the year...some Playoff 13's would've been nice, and those 6's, I'm kinda over it, as my favorite pair which I have are the Olympics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom