Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

The $20 off at the top of the link should make it $149 but...

It doesn't apply to J's or Kobe's elites.
These weren't listed on their exclusions list but at checkout it defaults to exempt from discount. Shady.

:smokin yep,,DSG is getting shady :tongue: free shipping at least

Last edited:
I went ahead and bit the bullet and used my FL rewards on them. I was trying to hold out kicks until October. They are too nice!

The $20 off at the top of the link should make it $149 but...

It doesn't apply to J's or Kobe's elites.
These weren't listed on their exclusions list but at checkout it defaults to exempt from discount. Shady.

:smokin yep,,DSG is getting shady :tongue: free shipping at least

No shade, FrankW was right, it is in their exclusion list.
I myself just missed theist altogether(small blue link)

It's definitely excluded.

sorry if it's already mentioned and I missed it.  But do we know if there is any possibility of Jordan XIV last shots being released in the next year? a friend of mine is making me a decent offer for mine but I don't want to let them go if there is no re-release of those in sight.  tia

sorry if it's already mentioned and I missed it.  But do we know if there is any possibility of Jordan XIV last shots being released in the next year? a friend of mine is making me a decent offer for mine but I don't want to let them go if there is no re-release of those in sight.  tia
Haven't heard anything about Last Shot's in the all leaks for next year.  

Well it depends what condition they are in. There is no point in selling them if they arent beat. Id just hold on to them unless you really need the money.

Nike always re retros classics and in this case the last shots are classics

I don't know how these became one of my fav jordans but they snuck right in there

white and black jordans becoming the new hottest style in recent years

concords, taxis, he got games, white cement 4s, retro 88s

Yea now i remember why these were one of my favs

Anybody else pair look like they reversed the midsole colors? The shiny part and teeth are white whereas the regular parts of the midsole are that off color cream color? I dunno maybe my eyes are going bad lol

ARE THESE STILL IN STORES… IM TEMPTED TO COP AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEYRE "SITTING" OR MAYBE JUST SITTING ONLINE

Just got my pair in the mail from Eastbay and I dunno what all the complaining about comfort came from, these 14s feel fine.

Ordered off DSG.com yesterday with a coupon, arrived to my door today!  That free shipping is no joke!  

One little glue/paint spot on the front medial side of one shoe, but not enough for me to complain or return them.  

These will be worn hard anyways.  

^^^^ LOOK GREAT IN THOSE PICS… ANYONE WITH OLD XIV'S FROM 05 KNOW IF THEY FIT THE SAME..THE XIV'S BACK THEN WERE TTS AND MOST SAID THE SAME ABOUT THESE BUT ALOT OF ****ER'S LIKE TIGHT KICKS SO IM WONDERING WHATS THE COMPARISON IN TERMS OF OLDER XIV RETROS.. .THANKS

The old retros I have arent tight at all more on the loose end. Not sure what the complaining would be

I have the Air Jordan 14 (XIV) Retro LS – Light Graphite / Chartreuse – Black btw

*enters the fnl arrival party*

glad i finally got these in hand. really not in a hurry to wear these though because they look like they'll be beat after a soft try-on. midsole looks like its gonna scream uncle out the gate... already got wrinkles. it is what it is.... just documenting what i see. some might call that good quality, some may call that bad quality. just sayin.. after seein these in person, the first day creasing pics in here are making lots of sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom