Air Jordan 2 "Alternate 87" To Release (02/06/16)

This guy that's in this Facebook group I'm in was at a tennessee nike outlet and they had em for 135 but with the 20% off sale that was going on applied to it so tje total came to 115. Copped and can't wait for these to arrive

Damn, balked on the $20 US shipping from Hanon last night, then when I went to change my mind and order tonight they only have 9.5 and smaller. Oh well, I'll come up soon enough for

By the way, I had no idea until I held them in-hand last week that these have a silver finish in the scales. Really sick in-hand, and something that is certainly not noticeable in online pics.

Saw them at footlocker today on sale $180aud -10%discount bought a pair and for $162aud thats pretty cheap. They feel comfy on feet super paded you could probably wear these all day lol

I want a pair of these but I'm patiently waiting for these to go on sale, I just can't hack that $190 price tag for a pair of 2's. 

Yeah, stores around me keeping that MSRP jig going, too. Even the MTM 7s and Radio Raheem 2s are still full retail around me.

Gotta go online. Ebay has 'em for about $150 shipped. Keep an eye on KicksDeals, they'll post whenever someone has them on the low. Livestock in Canada had a code to get them for about $135 shipped last month, but the code doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, stores around me keeping that MSRP jig going, too. Even the MTM 7s and Radio Raheem 2s are still full retail around me.

Gotta go online. Ebay has 'em for about $150 shipped. Keep an eye on KicksDeals, they'll post whenever someone has them on the low. Livestock in Canada had a code to get them for about $135 shipped last month, but the code doesn't work anymore.
I still find $150 to be too much for a pair of 2's. $135 sounds like a good price,  so I will have to keep my eye on KicksDeals like you've mentioned. Come to think of it I actually saw the Radio's on sale on the Villa website for $135 so I'm hoping the Alternates go on sale for that price as well. 

Last edited:
^^^Still $40 too much, tho. I know I'll be able to cop for less than $130 total, maybe even at an outlet

Smh over that nonsense (sorry mods)... oh well... hoping to find these pop up in the outlets, but don't see them hitting for at least a couple months, probably like July/August.

Check your local Nike Clearance stores. Potomac Mills in VA has some. Clearance stores usually don't do phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom