Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

http://sneakernews.com/2011/03/10/air-jordan-ii-max/

air-jordan-ii-max-01.jpg
air-jordan-ii-max-02.jpg
air-jordan-ii-max-04.jpg
air-jordan-ii-max-03.jpg
air-jordan-ii-max-05.jpg
air-jordan-ii-max-06.jpg

I'll probably catch a lot of flack for this, but I like these. Not as a replacement for the II but on its own. It keeps the silhouette the same while updating with the most comfortable cushioning option available. Truth be told adding a 360 sole to the II doesn't even make it look all that weird since the original had a really thick midsole. The only thing I'd change is the color of the airsole, I'd probably go with black to make it look closer to the original colorway than the red shown here.

I'll probably catch a lot of flack for this, but I like these. Not as a replacement for the II but on its own. It keeps the silhouette the same while updating with the most comfortable cushioning option available. Truth be told adding a 360 sole to the II doesn't even make it look all that weird since the original had a really thick midsole. The only thing I'd change is the color of the airsole, I'd probably go with black to make it look closer to the original colorway than the red shown here.

pretty cool.. considering the actual jordan 2 soles are pretty plain this change isn't too radical (in physical appearance) so I personally like these
but, definitely wouldn't pay retail which would probably be stupid

pretty cool.. considering the actual jordan 2 soles are pretty plain this change isn't too radical (in physical appearance) so I personally like these
but, definitely wouldn't pay retail which would probably be stupid

I've never been a fan of the II's but surprisingly, these look pretty fresh. However, agreed on not paying retail for these.

I've never been a fan of the II's but surprisingly, these look pretty fresh. However, agreed on not paying retail for these.

I hate when JB tries to modify/tamper with sig shoes but these don't look that bad. Won't cop though but I ain't mad at them.

I hate when JB tries to modify/tamper with sig shoes but these don't look that bad. Won't cop though but I ain't mad at them.

I kinda like it when new tech is incorporated with old styles. As long as it looks like the old shoe and doesn't make it look too much like some kind of an ugly hybrid. Imagine 3's or 4's with zoom air or something but still looking like OG's.

I kinda like it when new tech is incorporated with old styles. As long as it looks like the old shoe and doesn't make it look too much like some kind of an ugly hybrid. Imagine 3's or 4's with zoom air or something but still looking like OG's.

If JB had done this first instead of the fusions/hybrids they'd probably sell a LOT better. I find this to be a way more tasteful way to take cues from older shoes while making it wearable for people seeking modern day cushioning.

If JB had done this first instead of the fusions/hybrids they'd probably sell a LOT better. I find this to be a way more tasteful way to take cues from older shoes while making it wearable for people seeking modern day cushioning.

I actually like these... would like to see some different pics.... i say better these than for them to release some terrible Fusion 2's.... smh...

I actually like these... would like to see some different pics.... i say better these than for them to release some terrible Fusion 2's.... smh...

Back
Top Bottom