Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Now that's how you do it, JB.

If I still played ball regularly, these would be high on my list to be part of the rotation.

Now that's how you do it, JB.

If I still played ball regularly, these would be high on my list to be part of the rotation.

This could have easily been called the Air Jordan Alpha II.  I think they look nice.  

This could have easily been called the Air Jordan Alpha II.  I think they look nice.  

i don't know why, but these looked lebron to me with the air max
ohwell.gif

I really like these, i'll probably buy them on discount.

Watch, JB is going to throw the limited tag on these due to them looking exactly like the original but with a 360 max sole.
EDIT: Just realized that they have patent leather on the side paneling.  I need to see these in person  

I really like these, i'll probably buy them on discount.

Watch, JB is going to throw the limited tag on these due to them looking exactly like the original but with a 360 max sole.
EDIT: Just realized that they have patent leather on the side paneling.  I need to see these in person  

Lemme be the first to say... Idk. I don't like them but I don't dislike them. I'm on the fence. Can possibly easily grow on me. First pic I was like ugly but the second its OK

Lemme be the first to say... Idk. I don't like them but I don't dislike them. I'm on the fence. Can possibly easily grow on me. First pic I was like ugly but the second its OK

idk what to think about these. are these geared more toward retros or shoes acutually made for hooping? ever time i look at themi wanna say no way, but..........idk.

idk what to think about these. are these geared more toward retros or shoes acutually made for hooping? ever time i look at themi wanna say no way, but..........idk.

Back
Top Bottom