Air Jordan 2 MAX!!!

Nice idea, this colorway needs white laces. Might cop if the white/black colorway released, but only when they are marked down to 100-120. If they did these up in FULL LENGTH ZOOM , i would definitely bite at full retail which shoudn't be more than 110-125, but i know they will overcharge.

^there will be more colourways.

i'm glad i didn't get the qfs, i'd much rather these. glad the reception is lukewarm, cuz then i'll wait to see how low the price can go.

^there will be more colourways.

i'm glad i didn't get the qfs, i'd much rather these. glad the reception is lukewarm, cuz then i'll wait to see how low the price can go.

Evidently these are limited?!?!?!

One of the Finishlines here (that recently received 145 wolf grey v's) will only be receiving 24 of these...

Evidently these are limited?!?!?!

One of the Finishlines here (that recently received 145 wolf grey v's) will only be receiving 24 of these...

Fresh kicks. Gotta be comfortable too.
pimp.gif

These look like lebron 8 x air Jordan 2,idk,to each his own not for me tho..as long as they stop here,and leave the other retros alone.this may Very well be the beginning on another fusion line smh

These look like lebron 8 x air Jordan 2,idk,to each his own not for me tho..as long as they stop here,and leave the other retros alone.this may Very well be the beginning on another fusion line smh

no clue why ppl would just get these to ball in. Regardless of the air unit, they still using old school technology. Those Air Max 360 BB's selling for way less than $160 and they have more tech in them.
nike-air-max-360-BB-low.jpg

no clue why ppl would just get these to ball in. Regardless of the air unit, they still using old school technology. Those Air Max 360 BB's selling for way less than $160 and they have more tech in them.
nike-air-max-360-BB-low.jpg

The hybrid uses the classic Air Jordan II colorway with no obvious changes with the addition of a full-length 360 Max Air unit. They drop the same day as the Jordan III “True Blues,

The hybrid uses the classic Air Jordan II colorway with no obvious changes with the addition of a full-length 360 Max Air unit. They drop the same day as the Jordan III “True Blues,

Originally Posted by mrmadison

Originally Posted by mrmadison

Back
Top Bottom