Air Jordan 2 x J Balvin September 15th. $300!

Surprised that people are surprised by the price. They were charging $250 for the Off White J2 lows. So with the LED lights and this being a collab with probably decent materials I suspected it would be in the $275-$300 range

I'm in for a pair at retail. I have the 1s and I didnt like those until I had em in hand. Not a fan of the price but hey Im not a fan of the prices of alot of sneakers these days. I'd rather JB go back to every retro having a different price point. It seemed more logical back then.

More pics of the Balvin 2s. They’re not for me, but they’re cool.
48523A43-203E-4C73-A14D-D1E6B75D69C2.jpeg
13FCA6CC-4B3B-4329-8A49-DE723E86B12B.jpeg

I really like these. In fact they are my favorite 2 being teased at the moment. Hoping that hype stays below the radar and they are an easy pick up.

J Balvin x Air Jordan 2
Color: Celestine Blue/White-Multi-Color
Style Code: DQ7691-419
Release Date: September 15, 2022
Price: $300
J Balvin Air Jordan 2 DQ7691-419 Release Date Price

J Balvin x Jordan Super Play
Style Code: DR1330-413
Release Date: September 15, 2022
Price: $70
J Balvin Jordan Super Play Slides DR1330-413 Release Date

J Balvin Air Jordan Apparel Collection

I’ll probably cop the basketball. I’ll grab the shoes once resellers start undercutting. If AMA and Union 2s tanked then these will. J-Balvin is big but he ain’t Bad Bunny lol. Give it a month before these can be bad under retail

The thing is even if they go under retail they’ll be close to or over $300 after taxes & fees anyways, may as well cop if y’all want them anyways 😂 watch they make them limited

The thing is even if they go under retail they’ll be close to or over $300 after taxes & fees anyways, may as well cop if y’all want them anyways 😂 watch they make them limited
This is what I’m saying. I really want a pair but StockX and GOAT fees are insane. They would have to go around $200 to make it worth it, which I’m really doubting they will drop that much.

Back
Top Bottom