Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Wow! Articulated forefoot zoom, large volume air in heel, complete coverage inner bootie, man these 2012 are gonna be seriously comfy. Tread pattern reminds me of Adidas "feet you wear". These are serious hoop shoes. I hope they worked out a good ventilation system. Wing tip design looks dope too. Anybody remember the "MJ drops 40 in wing tips" commercial?

new pics make them look a little better but that lifesize jumpman is a 100% deal breaker for me.  i love the traction and carbon fiber pattern...i think this could be a classic show with some minor adjustments..

anyway, heres a few shops i did minus the jumpman...

triple blue
142a4ar.jpg

bulls
2qv6wef.jpg

eggplant
eg3hts.jpg

dirty coppers

2zzqjc2.jpg

seafoams
33udi8n.jpg

i think if it was smooth toe i would be totally sold on it, but the toe-cap kinda kills any aesthetics of the shoe (well for me personally)

Originally Posted by misterj

new pics make them look a little better but that lifesize jumpman is a 100% deal breaker for me.  i love the traction and carbon fiber pattern...i think this could be a classic show with some minor adjustments..

anyway, heres a few shops i did minus the jumpman...

triple blue
142a4ar.jpg

bulls
2qv6wef.jpg

eggplant
eg3hts.jpg

dirty coppers

2zzqjc2.jpg

seafoams
33udi8n.jpg
...so these can be saved by colorways.  white/red looks super.
Nice work.
pimp.gif

call me crazy but these are actually nice...people need to understand jordan cant go backwards, they can only go forward. these are nice and i like them alot!

I'm sure they are great performance shoes, but they are just too ugly, I liked the 2010 and 2011, but no to these, unless later CW improve significantly

I don't think they're ugly, they're just extremely plain and not worth of the Air Jordan name.

On second thought they're not that bad. If they took out the huge jumpman and put on a translucent sole like the 2011s the shoe would look pretty decent

Couldn't see myself paying $170 for them but in a nice colorway, I'll pick them up when the drop to the 115-130 range.

after seeing those last pics by yw.....it's not that bad actually...

need more CW to hype it up....just like those PSed bulls one....it's nice imo..

I like em. And judging by the rest of your reactions i'll be able to grab them at the outlets for cheap next year

thanks for the love on my other photoshops a few pages back...heres a new batch i think is much better than the first...what do you guys think? 

JB IF YOURE LISTENING TAKE OFF THAT %%*%%%* JUMPMAN

red suedes
rr38so.jpg

charcoal mangos
24zg8l0.jpg

rays
4uz2bb.jpg

mikes
14bnvcl.jpg

sbs
im4580.jpg

round three coming soon...

jordan brand should just stop with new shoes .... there bread and butter is retros and thats where they should stay

These are quite disappointing, especially after how good the 2011's were.
I had hope for these
30t6p3b.gif

Here we go again; another year, another round of hate for the new "SIG".  Look, these aren't the best "SIG"s by any means, but I'm pretty sure true sneakerheads like myself will end up coppin' a pair!!  I'll make my final judgement once I see them in person!  For now, they aiight!! 
ohwell.gif

S.N.:  I like the whole removable sock liner concept.  Numerous colorway possibilities!!

Originally Posted by tlwbballa23

Here we go again; another year, another round of hate for the new "SIG".  Look, these aren't the best "SIG"s by any means, but I'm pretty sure true sneakerheads like myself will end up coppin' a pair!!  I'll make my final judgement once I see them in person!  For now, they aiight!! 
ohwell.gif

S.N.:  I like the whole removable sock liner concept.  Numerous colorway possibilities!!
Whatever man. 

Back
Top Bottom