Air Jordan 2012 First look.

1bdf9.jpg

Air Jordan 2012 Dragon

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by misterj

new pics make them look a little better but that lifesize jumpman is a 100% deal breaker for me.  i love the traction and carbon fiber pattern...i think this could be a classic show with some minor adjustments..

anyway, heres a few shops i did minus the jumpman...

triple blue
142a4ar.jpg

bulls
2qv6wef.jpg

eggplant
eg3hts.jpg

dirty coppers

2zzqjc2.jpg

seafoams
33udi8n.jpg
...so these can be saved by colorways.  white/red looks super.
Nice work.
pimp.gif
i dont think these can be saved by colorways.

To me it seems like the leather area around the jumpman logo should have perforated holes around the edges similar to the other leather areas.

Oh........ugly banana shape
frown.gif

these are straight garbage.
I thought nothing can top (flop) the AJ 2010 or XV,
but i was wrong. AJ 2012 are the worst.

Those don't look bad, it's just that they don't look worthy of having the Jordan name.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Benjamin Stone

Wow. You know, I liked the 2010s. The black one's, at least. Nice on the court too. 2011s looked alright, though I never bought a pair.

These are just.....................................

Yo I pulled out my black 2010's recently, and I really like them. I got them for like $50 too, should have gotten another pair.

This, I bought the all black 2010 for 50 and 1 pair of 2011 for 60 these 2012 I wqould pass on for $10.

The front piece on the toe box just KILLS the shoe for me...

The rest of the shoe isn't THAT bad. But, they still look more like a team J than a Sig.

Would cop if it wasn't for that got damn duck foot. It should be connected to upper or just removed all together. I don't find them uglier than 2009s and 10s tho (according to recent air randy pics).

was Monta Ellis wearing the 2012 vs the Kings the other night? It looked like it...

^^^^^Too Funny!
roll.gif
But I like the black and white colorway.  Will have to see them on release day and see what they look like on foot.  The aesthetic is definitely better than the pic I first posted when I started this thread.  

Back
Top Bottom