Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Wow, I was waiting to hear that these are only team Jordan's, but now it's almost February. Easily the ugliest jordan in a while, maybe ever. These make the XV's look good. Time to go back to the drawing board with the designers, and entire design of the shoe.

Originally Posted by 23likemike23

Wow, I was waiting to hear that these are only team Jordan's, but now it's almost February. Easily the ugliest jordan in a while, maybe ever. These make the XV's look good. Time to go back to the drawing board with the designers, and entire design of the shoe.

At this point there half way done with the aj 2013. I kind of like the flywire package but seems like they just tried too hard to include it.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I thought Tinker said they were going for a more luxurious handcrafted look while leaving the Nike Bball sigs to the high-tech looking stuff?
he did say that.  he mentioned it at the sole collector event in santa monica, california.  i hate that nike/jordan brand kill things.  lets just put flywire on EVERYTHING.
30t6p3b.gif

anybody want a lifesize jordan symbol on the side of their shoes? going once...going twice..........SOLD TO THE SUCKER IN THE BACK FOR $220.

I see nothing on this shoe that is likeable. I would have to say this could be the ugliest sig Air Jordan model I've ever seen.
sick.gif

One thing about Air Jordans are that they've always been ahead of their time. Folks may get it right away, others may take a while, and a very few will never like 'em or get/understand the concept.

take that big stupid jumpman off of it and they would slightly resemble a signature Jordan

but it appears as though Team Jordan is now one with the Air Jordan

look like an updated version of these

287ly87.jpg

The design isn't terrible.....  I think you'll be able to get some good color schemes when these hit NikeID.

Originally Posted by misterj

take that big stupid jumpman off of it and they would slightly resemble a signature Jordan

but it appears as though Team Jordan is now one with the Air Jordan

look like an updated version of these

287ly87.jpg
JB hitting the shelves with a $220 Sheryl Swoops sig.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

All that visible flywire kills the shoe for me. I thought Tinker said they were going for a more luxurious handcrafted look while leaving the Nike Bball sigs to the high-tech looking stuff?

I doubt Tinker gives a rat's !@* these days. Take a look at the vid of him talking about the 2010 on YouTube. He looks like he's about to fall asleep.

not bad really...if they were $80-$90 I'd pick them up for hoopin...no way in heck for $200-220.  They would have to feel like nothing I've ever felt and gaurantee to increase by scoring avg 20+ points a game for that price. 

Originally Posted by stmr1971

132341248841732.JPG

Via : HoopChina

US11

They're not bad, they just look like a team Jordan and not a $150+ sneaker. There's nothing unique or special about them, looks like they just got thrown together.

They really should stopped at the 23, and just done retros and team Jordans.

the Shoe don't look that bad... Their probably beasts on the court

And am I the only one who loved the XV's??? The blk colorway at least...?

Back
Top Bottom