Air Jordan 2012 First look.

Originally Posted by airsully

2/11 is Flight System $223 and 2/23 is Flight Style $180
what ya gettin ???

maybe they should have sold the booties seperatly, so consumers could choose their own system including insoles. now thats a idea.

need to buy these just to get the grey inserts to go with the wolf greys...
NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_2.jpg

NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_1.jpg

NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_3.jpg

NIKE_AIR_JORDAN_2012_UNIVERSITY_BLUE_WHITE_DARK_STEEL_GREY_LINER_1.jpg

just ordered from UTA so should have next week
and under retail too !
wish they would put some space between all these releases !
great comments re: the 40+ heads

Im 49 OG and still rockin my Js
do parks and rec youth hoops so rockem and do stock some
have 1-2011, some retros if i like the CWs
have watched this game change before my eyes !

If they would have flipped the colors on those unc's and made them with a gray base and Carolina accents I would be all over them.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The funny thing is, I've heard the same argument about Jordans not "looking as good" as year's past models since the original Air Jordan XIII.

Give it a few years and people will be posting about how they wish these were retroed. It's like this every year.

Corey....
Don't do that. Even you can see thorough the horror show that is the 2012.

To me its the shape that kills these I'm a fan of all the tech f but the shoe just ugly. JB not pushing the envelope with these they're closing it for sigs lol

Label me as part of the minority on this release...I think they are pretty dope(specifically the wolf grey and YOTD colorways)! My only complaint is the huge obnoxious jumpman on the side. I would have been more pleased with this release if the jumpman was more subtle. I am LOVING the wingtip inspiration tho! Dope indeed...

The funny thing is, I've heard the same argument about Jordans not "looking as good" as year's past models since the original Air Jordan XIII.

Give it a few years and people will be posting about how they wish these were retroed. It's like this every year.
EVERY 

YEAR!

Originally Posted by KMante

EVERY 

YEAR!

Have yet to hear anyone beg for a retro XV, XIX, or a XXII. And then you got those 2009's. I don't think it's like that every year.

Besides making consumers pay for all kinds of different set-ups (stupid), I think the golf-shoe/brogue inspiration is cool.  Officially excited to rock black and whites..

anyone notice that the separate panels are likely to have been designed to prevent creasing? it was one of the first things i saw with the early pics.

penny drop yet?

not going to buy these. $223 is crazy even if there are 3 midsole cushioning systems, but not as crazy $200 for zoom rookies with no air.

I can see the Tar Heels wearing them university blues 2012 on 2/29. That's the same game when they will be wearing the Nike platinum elite hyper uniforms against MD on Senior night.

Back
Top Bottom