Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by RyeNO

on the other end of the spectrum...what is JB gonna do with all the left over pure XV's? Pure XXI's? II's? I'm passing with my wallet on this whole idea

Didnt they already have all white XX1's? They looked okay.
Thats a good point those were sweet...but Boredone had a good point about all the customs, thats about the only good thing about this release.still passing

cant wait to see more details, could see this going bad but i guess anything is possible.

They should be calling it the soon to be piss yellow collection....
roll.gif

Id get the 1s and the 11's only. I'd rather get 1 or 2 releases of a good colorway rather than get 23 shoes in witch only a few will sell very well.

Tiers of leather for each Jordan 1-23

so basically your saying 69 (23x3) different releases? - you have got to be kidding

also good, better, best tiers of leather - what you really mean is crapiest, crappier, crap? = how about just using the best tier on everything

how much you wanna bet the "best"tier will have a retail price of over $250

they should'a did all of the Js that havent come out in "black cat" black!
pimp.gif

this is gonna be sooooo WAAACCKKK!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

this is a terrible idea. JB does not care about what oldschool consumers want. all white Js are super hard to keep clean and the cost will be outrageous. onlything these will be good for is people who can afford to make customs atleast they have an all white jordan.

Custom white w/ purple bottom XI's would be nice can somebody do a PS all white XI purp bottom,laces,& logo's (jumpman & the 23)

as this idea would be nice all white 1-23 in reality they proby wont release any of these to the public & if they do it will prbly be only 2-4 sig #'snot all 23... im thinking III's,IV's, VI's & XI's

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

XI's would be tghe only thing i would buy and only if they are under 150.

^^^ when is the last time a JB release was $150(retorical ?)25th anny i can almost guarantee a quickstrike,hyperstrike,international RAPE prices release &with all the great leather they are supposed to be using it will be $200 easy.... mark my words

give me the XIs some all white Vs the VIs and maybe the Xs but i dont think this is a good idea either. all white shoes are kinda lame. takes the unique touchout of a shoe

Back
Top Bottom