Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

Its JB's 25th Anniversary & they wanna celebrate with this crap idea??? 1-23 in all white??? WOW.... Can you guys imagine seeing the 18s 15s 17s in ALLWHITE= EPIC FAIL... but this idea will get scrapped to be honest.

Just give me IX's & XXIII's and Im good..Maybe some XIIs, but the rest I'll pass..But I do like the white concept for the entire lineage andnot just a select couple pairs..

Wow! This is garbage....maybe 1 or 2 pairs i might consider getting....smh, i thought we would see great things for the 25th anniversary, instead we will seethe AJ1, 2, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22, and 23 sit on shelves in all white collecting dust for the following 2 years.

We've seen all white 3,4, and 5s. All white 12s are releasing at the end of the year. This makes no sence.

all white = not a good idea... chicago bulls colors = more like it.. i know i know.. CDP's were bulls colors, but they werent single releases..and doesntthis mean they would have to drop at least 2 retros a month?..like..every other Saturday?

The Top Teir WILL COST A GRIP. It changed from White and Silver to all White. Wack. These will be Dirt Magnets. Well if these are coming I wonder if the JordanSilver Evar x Tinker Collabo is still coming too.....

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

The Top Teir WILL COST A GRIP. It changed from White and Silver to all White. Wack. These will be Dirt Magnets. Well if these are coming I wonder if the Jordan Silver Evar x Tinker Collabo is still coming too.....
Care to explain the tier system? Will each shoe have different tiers of leather? Or will certain jordans be given the top tier treatment whileothers a lower tier? The OP really didn't explain it all that well

Its gonna be a cold 2010. "I'm talkin so much white it'll hurt ya eyez" -Jeezy

why yall so mad? Its not like we didn't get a lot of OGs last year and more to come. Don't like it, don't cop it. I love this idea because I loveall white shoes. It'll be hard to wear em tho. Can't wait to see pics of 14-23.
smile.gif

IF this does go down, I can almost guarentee that these releases will not be GR's.......

JB knows that the only way these will sell is if they are limited and if not they will sit on shelves for months....

Im only considering the XI and XVI (If they turn out how I expect them to).

not really impressed with the whole all white thing i would of preferred a all red colorway or something.

Back
Top Bottom