Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

I’m trying to hold off on StockX just because I know they’ take at least a week for me to get anyway, the lower the price the better, I’m just holding out.

43E5C351-5E19-4600-99DE-B3E2D55E3EFD.jpeg

3M Swoooooooosh is fire :nerd::nthat:

I've now been a sneakerhead for more than 30 years, and have never -- not even once, as a Duke alum-- bought J's. These were my first EVER. Still debating on keeping em, but they look like awesomeness.

When they arrive later today, gonna be an existential crisis...

Wait, you stayed away from Jays all these years solely off the fact you’re a Duke alum?
yep

And I'll confess -- I always thought J's were just, um, over the top. My first sneakers were Air Revolutions. By the time I was in HS, I decided they were a bit too much...

I've now been a sneakerhead for more than 30 years, and have never -- not even once, as a Duke alum-- bought J's. These were my first EVER. Still debating on keeping em, but they look like awesomeness.

Well, Duke alum or not, you’d really be dumb to get rid of these. :D

There are definitely quality control issues on these (surprise surprise) but I’m not going to let it get to me. The suede on one shoe is longer haired suede than the other shoe, blemish on the toe box, and a scuff on the midsole. Nothing that’s a deal breaker though

You’d think as a Duke alumni you might at least pic an avi of a Duke legend . I love Kyrie in the league but his time at Duke was a dud . Derrick Williams and ‘Zona waxed Kyrie’s Duke team *** in the tourney.

You’d think as a Duke alumni you might at least pic an avi of a Duke legend . I love Kyrie in the league but his time at Duke was a dud . Derrick Williams and ‘Zona waxed Kyrie’s Duke team *** in the tourney.

yeah that one, like, totally hurts.

Kyrie was playing on one leg and had 28 .

Back
Top Bottom