Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Wow those fire red's are cooked up there. That's what I fear about picking them up later this year. As long as I can wear them for a decent amount of time before the paint starts chipping than I am happy. I don't mind if it chips as much on the white parts but once it starts doing that on the red it looks really bad and noticeable.

I think the elephant print will be the same as 2007. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Cracking is my biggest concern but knowing them they will crack anyway. still grail status for me. One of the first pair I bought on my own as a kid back in the day. 

I need these again. I remember when the last time they dropped, there was made pairs laying around in Jersey. On release day I got the hook up and copped those and the flips for the super low low. 

I remember back when I was in 8th grade everyone had these and I wished I had em too.. nows my chance. These will be copped

I need these in my life, mega dope. I wonder how the hype on these is gonna be. Considering this is the second 3 to drop this ear I think people are gonna go after them hard.

Yeah I thought the quality on the '07's was good also, it's the quality of the paint JB used on the midsole that sucks.

It's always interesting to hear these things years later, because I was in that 07 thread and clearly remember people dogging them like crazy. :lol:

I personally never had a problem with the leather quality even back then, but the midsole chipping paint you mentioned was absolutely horrible.

I picked up 2 in 07', and beat the crap out of one pair, and the other is still brand new, but this colorway is one of my all time favorite bulls colorway themed Jordans...might be #1. Gonna grab a couple when they drop again...just a very clean shoe. :smokin

This is probably my favorite cw any of any if the OG cws. I actually like the blacked out elephant print I think it gives the shoe a clean look

i know its been said but i dont care for that dark elephant print, lighten it up and im down with the clown

I love all the OG colorways for the Air Jordan III's so this is a definite for me. However what I DO NOT like about the latest retro versions of III's(beginning in 2011) is that the midsoles seem to always start to crack or show signs of cracking after not that many wears. That is A HUGE dissapointment and it's a shame because the III's are a very nice looking shoe, however it's just the quality JB is putting out that needs improvement.

For the Prices to be going up the quality should be improving not getting worse.I hope when I buy these I won't have to see my midsoles begin to crack after a couple of wears. I wear in fear thanks to the quality of Jordans these days|I

Back
Top Bottom