Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Just realized I’ll be out of town for daughter’s basketball tournament...

I assume my wife won’t be able to pick up my shoes should I win if she has the app installed and my ID?
you go into your acct online and change your name to your wife's name. She can pick up then

Hoping Nike blesses with the early access

giphy.gif

I think they will send them out to the masses. If I get one, I will pass to hopefully buy at foot locker or foot action. I have a $20 off rewards from each and happy to use them for these.

Managed to get a second pair, but it looks like the stock is starting to dry up a bit in the UK, so probably not as many of these as the BC3 release.

Now if Nike would be so kind as to get the hell on with the Black Cat 3 retro teased a while back I'd be happy.. 2011 flips would be nice too if they got a spare minute.
mizpoi.gif

N

man ya Better off getting someone with even a slight resemblance to ya with your Id tell them wear a hat or something , they not checking your face that hard... I send my boy all the time when I can’t make it works everytime
This takes me back to the "bred toe" release and I was waiting for 3 to hit to pickup an unclaimed pair in my size. A guy came in at about 2:50 to pick up and the lady at the counter checked the name in his phone and his ID and wouldn't let him pick them up. 1, because he had already picked up 2 pairs earlier in the day. And 2, because the name he was showing in the app at that time was his father's name. Then he was saying how his dad was old and couldn't come down to the store in time or whatever. I was so happy at that point because I was able to get that pair for myself. I appreciated that lady calling dude out and getting the manager and doing her job.

This takes me back to the "bred toe" release and I was waiting for 3 to hit to pickup an unclaimed pair in my size. A guy came in at about 2:50 to pick up and the lady at the counter checked the name in his phone and his ID and wouldn't let him pick them up. 1, because he had already picked up 2 pairs earlier in the day. And 2, because the name he was showing in the app at that time was his father's name. Then he was saying how his dad was old and couldn't come down to the store in time or whatever. I was so happy at that point because I was able to get that pair for myself. I appreciated that lady calling dude out and getting the manager and doing her job.

Some of these dudes are just way too thirty. That dad story is bull....
Obviously all the pairs are for him

Didn't realize these were dropping this Saturday.. missed all the Sunday check in codes lol.

I anticipate this release being similar to the Shadow 1's to some degree. Low hype, but instance sell out. I know this is a GR and will release in entire family size. But it's something I see happening without much explanation.

Yeah, he's trying to style on em impressing old thots at the retirement home :rolleyes

I knew Michael Jordan when he was two years old and couldn't pee straight. :lol:

I really need to stop buying shoes! At this point I’m just buying to keep up with the constant hustle, rather then the love for the actual shoe...

Shoes having the Jumpman on the back really isn't weird. Just say you want Nike Air on everything. Like that really matters. Only thing weird would be saying that's your reasoning for passing. Having the Jumpman on the back.

Wouldn't cop without NA. I want NA on everything.

Son used his old pop to cop an extra pair to resell. Lady ain't buying his weak finesse game. :lol:

Is there a way to paint the red part on the midsole black, essentially turning them into white cements?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom