Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I want.

20180507_102503.jpg
20180507_102505.jpg
20180507_102508.jpg
20180507_102512.jpg
20180507_102516.jpg

I really need to stop buying shoes! At this point I’m just buying to keep up with the constant hustle, rather then the love for the actual shoe...
My man selling essentially all my shoes changed everything. Shoes in the closet are worthless. Collections are worthless because we know they will re release within 3-4 years time.

Now I buy 2-3 pairs a year or so to beat to the ground and re up with a different release after I donate the old pairs. I appreciate them, saves a ton of space, saves a ton of money

Absolutely. Angelus black paint; just make sure to remove the coating over the red paint, and then put a few thin layers of black over it. If you do it right, no one will know the difference.
Thanks just looked at their website. How would I remove that coating over the red paint?

How times have changed. I remember in 2011 people were asking how to turn their White Cements into Katrinas.

I would just go buy the 2011 white cement 3s, theyre not that expensive and would save you the hassle.
Not feeling the red. The 2011 pairs are yellowed already

How times have changed. I remember in 2011 people were asking how to turn their White Cements into Katrinas.

I would just go buy the 2011 white cement 3s, theyre not that expensive and would save you the hassle.
Problem is the midsole paint crack is something serious with those pairs. 2-3 wears of that and they’re chipped

2/3 wears is a bit dramatic. I'm still wearing black/cement from that year that have been worn somewhere around 40/50 since then and my midsoles are fine.

Great idea, but what about the ice outsole instead of grey one on the cements? :/

The midsole paint they use now doesn't crack like the 2011s tho

2/3 wears is a bit dramatic. I'm still wearing black/cement from that year that have been worn somewhere around 40/50 since then and my midsoles are fine.
You must be working some magic becuase YES 2-3 wears and the paint on my pair was chipping. Huge crack from side to side. Normal wear too

My man selling essentially all my shoes changed everything. Shoes in the closet are worthless. Collections are worthless because we know they will re release within 3-4 years time.

Now I buy 2-3 pairs a year or so to beat to the ground and re up with a different release after I donate the old pairs. I appreciate them, saves a ton of space, saves a ton of money
I need the motivation to do this. I'm literally sitting on 40k worth of shoes and my go to everyday shoe is the Nike sock racer

Back
Top Bottom