Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters

Just came here to say ^^^ A/R aka SoleUp just posted pics and honestly I think they look good.  I have on my BC3's right now and I would def pick up a pair of these.  Kinda like a cross b/w the fire reds and bc3s

^ :wow:

Those look 10 times better than the other pics.

But why in the 1st pic is it with the 3 box of last year?

Last edited:
Not bad after all. On the fence but leaning towards pass. Not feeling the purple tint

Last edited:
How long before these are crowned "The Infared IIIs"? ... Regardless, I've been waiting for these pics to leak and I'm not disappointed. I hope everyone else hates them though 8)... Nevermind, after a closer look, that outsole definitely has purple tint. I dunno how I feel about that.

Last edited:
exactly, i'm poking fun at "shoe nicknames"... But on the real, the plum outsole is a lil much for me. Why does JB get so close, then throw salt on the game. I'm not saying the purple is a deal breaker, but it just seems like it doesn't work with the shoe. Am i the only one here not feeling the outsole?

Feeling these. I think if these were an OG color and this was the first time they were being retroed, you'd see lines around the block for them. I hope these get a little slept on so I don't have to go through hardships trying to get them like I know I will for the Black IV's.

Were these the ones from the Flight Club pic? These look good but they would have been great without the white.

i actually like these a lot. weren't these the colorway that never released on an old jordan ad? there was a black and red jordan 3 like these on one if anyone knows what i'm talking about and it just shows the back of these shoes.

i actually like these a lot. weren't these the colorway that never released on an old jordan ad? there was a black and red jordan 3 like these on one if anyone knows what i'm talking about and it just shows the back of these shoes.
I was looking for that pic the other day.

yes! it was that picture. the crimsons kind of remind me of those. i wish they gave these a black midsole instead of the white on it. i'll probably be copping a pair just to wear around casually. good looking retro + colorway.

Can't tell if the outsole is black or purple (as reported early on)... If it's black these are mean. Hopefully they aren't tagged as "limited". I'm always in the market for IIIs. Except the Stealths, those were trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom