• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Hahaha
DJYoung was obviously joking, cause nobody would be stupid enough to call these Raptor 3's.
If anyone was that dumb, they should not be allowed to do their thing, but should instead be called out for being clowns
Question, would you call someone a clown to there face for calling them the Raptor 3's?

I feel like they need some gray (cement)
sick.gif

Hahaha

DJYoung was obviously joking, cause nobody would be stupid enough to call these Raptor 3's.

If anyone was that dumb, they should not be allowed to do their thing, but should instead be called out for being clowns

Question, would you call someone a clown to there face for calling them the Raptor 3's?

Answer, yes
For this reason: People who dont know anything, and dont care about collecting shoes, dont call Jordans by their nickname.
The only people I see who do this are people who are trying, intentionally or not, to demonstrate their knowledge about the shoe, that they have some kind of inside knowledge.
These people have instead exposed that they have no idea what they are talking about, and should be corrected

Do you plan on calling these Raptor 3"s now? :rofl:

Last edited:
Answer, yes
For this reason: People who dont know anything, and dont care about collecting shoes, dont call Jordans by their nickname.
The only people I see who do this are people who are trying, intentionally or not, to demonstrate their knowledge about the shoe, that they have some kind of inside knowledge.
These people have instead exposed that they have no idea what they are talking about, and should be corrected
Do you plan on calling these Raptor 3"s now?
roll.gif
I'm not calling them anything but if I felt like it I would. I'm betting cash money you wouldn't just randomly call some dude you don't know a clown over a shoe though. The things we can say from the comforts of our keyboard though  
laugh.gif

Man I'd wait for official pics, those mid soles could pop enough to make these aite. For the record, I'd call anyone who referred to these as Raptor III's a deush bag, not a clown.

They're okay..  I wish the elephant print was more prominent though. Definitely not worth the $224 I would have to pay after tax up here in Vancouver. One thing is for sure, the all black leather upper = GREAT winter/rainy shoe cause it won't show its wear like other shoes would

These are just....nah..not really feeling this color way at all..JB is trying is bit too hard. But as we all now, they gon sell out anyway so... :rolleyes

Maybe we can get a couple FULL images of the ACTUAL Crimson III that is releasing in Feb.13...

The sad thing is that the quality on these will probably be better than the cement 3's just like how the black flips quality was....

Hahaha

Thank you, I was joking.

Personally, I would not call them a clown.

I would just refer to them by their actual name. Like Charcoal 7's instead of Raptor 7's, elephant print instead of cement print, etc.

Back
Top Bottom