Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

They aren't that bad some glue smudges on the elephant print not that noticeable ill post pics tomorrow.

That person needs to learn how to shop around.  These can be had for $280-$299 shipped depending on the size.
Not everyone spends the day haggling eBay sellers and everybody else just to try and save 20-30 bucks. 325 is fair

What's there to haggle, there are a bunch of sellers with pairs listed between $320 and $340 shipped. Some of them have it in their listing to message them for a discount, after subtracting ebay fees your under $300. There's a bunch of pairs on ig and Facebook for $300 or less also. No such thing as fair when it comes to paying resale, it isn't fair to me until the reseller takes a loss.

Alright, so these just came in today, but my financial situation isn't really letting me keep a $250 sneaker (NY sales tax sucks lol). I don't do Jordans like... ever. But I'm a real sucker for 3M and by some stroke of luck, I got these online.

They're size 9.5, resale doesn't look like anything good either. Was going to just return them at the local Niketown but NT has been a great community to me so..

Last edited:

Shoe is amazing in person...  Thought it be more grey like in pictures but it changes with different lighting. 
This is one of the best aspects of it! You walk around at night in the city with these, and its like WTF... under the street lights, red lights, green lights. This shoe is attention city for the night life lol.

Last edited:
Anybody that has chose to put in a white lace, can you post some pics please. Thanks

no internet pics though, I've seen those already

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Those werent pics of NT shoes, or in hand pics. Those were random pics from internet blogs. etc. I've followed this thread since page like 6, I've seen everything. No white laces from shoes in hand yet.

YO WERD TO NDC FOR SENDING MULTIPLE FREE TWO DAY AIR COUPONS! 
smokin.gif

@agsz  Cool man. Glad they got you covered, you'll Be in the strip club by Saturday now. Dude mail those Cool Greys? 

Last edited:
agsz agsz Nice! Finally on the way.. :pimp:

imsneakerpimp imsneakerpimp When yours suppose to be in? Man, I still haven't grabbed them laces yet.. Good to know they ship fast. Of course these will prob be on ice til Summer..

@agsz Nice! Finally on the way..
pimp.gif

@imsneakerpimp When yours suppose to be in? Man, I still haven't grabbed them laces yet.. Good to know they ship fast. Of course these will prob be on ice til Summer..
cool greys will be here friday, and I'm still debating these white laces, they do look good, no need for the pack really since the black ones are NEARLY identical to the OG laces..

agsz agsz Nice! Finally on the way.. :pimp:

imsneakerpimp imsneakerpimp When yours suppose to be in? Man, I still haven't grabbed them laces yet.. Good to know they ship fast. Of course these will prob be on ice til Summer..

I was supposed to pick them up today @ the UPS Center but I had some other things going. Pick em' up in the A.M. though. Don't know if you saw the post though but the 54' lace is the one. 45' if you don't lace

Last edited:
cool greys will be here friday, and I'm still debating these white laces, they do look good, no need for the pack really since the black ones are NEARLY identical to the OG laces..

Yea, was thinkin bout just grabbing the whites.. But pack's only $3 more I think. Not bad to have an extra set..

I was supposed to pick them up today @ the UPS Center but I had some other things going. Pick em' up in the A.M. though. Don't know if you saw the post though but the 54' lace is the one. 45' if you don't lace

Guess I'll just pull em out and see if I got some 45s around to see how they'd work. Usually don't use that top hole so they might work..

Yea, was thinkin bout just grabbing the whites.. But pack's only $3 more I think. Not bad to have an extra set..
Guess I'll just pull em out and see if I got some 45s around to see how they'd work. Usually don't use that top hole so they might work..
yea I was debating grabbing both because of that too, but I don't know what I could put the black ones on..maybe my Raging Bull (3M) 5's? only other 3M shoes I have are green beans and db 3..hmm they might actually look better than the standard Jordan 1 Retro OG "Baron" laces..still undecided if I'm gonna get those or not

read nikes return policy
God i remember nt members LIVING off the vouchers back in 2001-2003. Breaking a zipper tab on the old flightposites beat to hell, getting a voucher for 160.
Popping bubble on purpose. All sortsa shady stuff.
I thought they cracked down tho?

im talking about the 30 day no questions asked return policy. you are talking about the defective claims department, or warranty stuff. they def cracked down on that.... I remember when I could return "defective" shoes to footlocker :lol:

repped for nostalgia tho :smokin

Back
Top Bottom