Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

A few people hit me up trying to look out, but not my size... i  appreciate the help tho fellas  
nthat.gif

they were on release day but since it didn't ship I would call, sometimes they automatically refund me but most times I call and get refunded
Does this also apply for eastbay? cause i tried and they told me they dont apply codes to orders that were already placed. does this only work for footlocker?

Does this also apply for eastbay? cause i tried and they told me they dont apply codes to orders that were already placed. does this only work for footlocker?
I'm not sure about eastbay, I have platinum membership which gives me free 2 day shipping

Man was the QC on these horrible or what...know 4 people who copped and all have scratches and chips. Idk if its just a delicate shoe, but damn. Anyone else  seeing these problems? 

The shoe was flawless, no nicks or glue I've been seeing.

LMAO @the box though
View media item 896785
As soon as I opened the lid, the box burst open! Oh snaps I can't stop laughing.

yep one of my 2 was just like that ....it goes right back together tho :lol:

also i guess the entire lab series will havre this box...was kinda expecting a different box for a different model ... oh well

The laces that come in the shoe are inferior to the ones I got from lacedup, even if you perfer the black lace over white or grey, I recommend replacing the factory black with lacedups black. Crazy difference but I'm big on nice flat unwrinkled laces too.

Back
Top Bottom