Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

These won't be releasing this Saturday in the states.

Unless they are a super limited QS.

I can see these releasing sometime after the Infrared 23 3s.

nerd.gif

I wouldn't go as far as to say top 5 being that we aren't even into march but they're definitely nice

can someone explain what's so great about these? because I sure as hell don't see it.

Like...someone said these are gonna be a top 5 cop of 2014. Please put the crack pipe down. 

Last edited:
^ppl like diff things, diff models, diff colors, its all in what they like

me personally I think its 2 soon to say, there are a lot of mentioned releases this year we didn't get pics of (13's, 'Legend Blue' 11s, and of course QS's that weren't mentioned yet) but these 3's are cool

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind a pair for retail, but I'm sure these will be the hardest lab shoe to scoop yet. Got those that are trying to collect the set (that bought 3lab5), people who like 3s (such as myself), and those that get caught in the hype (as well as resellers trying to bank on em). $225 + tax and/or shipping is already a hefty price tag for a retro 3. Slap limited on em and it's an instant sellout.. :rolleyes

Solid 3M upper and translucent sole should be a cool look on a classic, but not too sure bout those laces..

^^yeah I struck out on all 3lab5s even with the high *** price...FNL cancelled my order on the 1st ones and ATC failed on the infrared so i know these will be impossible. oh well the only must haves for rest of year are blk/infra 6s and colombias... fingers crossed

i dont even like 3s like that (they are a bit over rated) but im really feeling these. cant wait until the 29s

Is it me or does this colorway remind you guys of Mr. Freeze (played by Arnold Schwarzenegger) in the Batman movie? I'm really feeling the uniqueness of the clear soles and the 3M, but I'm not sure about the $200+ price tag.  I guess I'll try to cop but if i fail, no biggie.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom