Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Haha, don't forget to include them taxes as well. Hopefully these shoe's are good quality though, I didn't get the Gamma Blue 3LAB5 V's but I did get the Infrared 3LAB5 V's just that I refuse to unDS them in this ugly weather full of snow. I mean, they seem like they are good quality but with JB who really knows until you start putting use into them and adding them miles.

Damn as the date draws closer ill probably have to skip breakfast to cover the taxes. I've got the gammas and they're actually pretty good quality. They were the first pair of retros I bought in almost 5 years and I was happy with them. I know the 3's are gonna crease based on the material alone but I hope they still do them right.

Damn as the date draws closer ill probably have to skip breakfast to cover the taxes. I've got the gammas and they're actually pretty good quality. They were the first pair of retros I bought in almost 5 years and I was happy with them. I know the 3's are gonna crease based on the material alone but I hope they still do them right.

Haha, man I don't know if you get a morning coffee, but maybe cutting back on the coffee may be enough to cover the taxes. It's a given that they'll crease, especially with the Powder Blue 3's already coming with a crease. The crease doesn't really bother me, but what I'm hoping for is that they look like the pictures I posted earlier and not something strange. Maybe a wider availability would be nice so they aren't so hard to cop.

These will be pretty difficult to obtain once they release.

I just hope there is another "high profile" release that drops the same day as these, to take off a little bit of the pressure.

these would be dope as heck with my 3m north face supreme jacket...:smokin

If both of these released as a pack though 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

The logical date would be the 1st or the 29th. Both weekends don't really have anything scheduled to release except for some XX8 SEs... Can't wait either way MUST HAVE!!!  
smokin.gif

The logical date would be the 1st or the 29th. Both weekends don't really have anything scheduled to release except for some XX8 SEs... Can't wait either way MUST HAVE!!!  :smokin

I'm not sure how Australia releases go about with US releases but I saw a picture with a list of Nike shoe's dropping in March and these were listed as a March 1st release, yet it's not even on release calendars everywhere I've looked.

Actual pictures of the shoe's look dope just like I had hoped, now can someone please answer a noob question for me? Are the shoe's white with flash and silver/reflective out of the box or vice versa? Either way they look dope and are a must cop for me if I have still have some of that Infrared 3LAB5 V's luck and win a raffle or these aren't exclusive to NDC TLO.

Actual pictures of the shoe's look dope just like I had hoped, now can someone please answer a noob question for me? Are the shoe's white with flash and silver/reflective out of the box or vice versa? Either way they look dope and are a must cop for me if I have still have some of that Infrared 3LAB5 V's luck and win a raffle or these aren't exclusive to NDC TLO.

Silver color in regular light, bright (reflective white with flash) like the tongue on Fire Red 5.

Oh these are definitely getting copped. Those pictures look amazing, perhaps the best 3's i've ever seen. Raffles will be entered.

Back
Top Bottom