Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Debating on selling a Yeezy blue tint for these. Long term I think these will be more sought after. Any thoughts on if I should wait on a potential restock or just bite the bullet on StockX for an 11.

Waiting on these prices to dip a little bit. I mean...I already have the shirt so that means I have to get the shoes right??? How’s that for justification on paying resale? :lol:
5EB1C6CE-2E90-46A9-AB3F-326B7F7BF735.jpeg

Debating on selling a Yeezy blue tint for these. Long term I think these will be more sought after. Any thoughts on if I should wait on a potential restock or just bite the bullet on StockX for an 11.
I’m considering the same move. The chances of a restock are slim. The chances of copping on the remote chance of a restock are nil.

Seems like dudes in here trying to justify paying rape price. These will definitely drop in price. They aren’t as sought after as people are making it seem.
since 12:01 AM, stockX shows 374 pairs have sold.

67 bids over $400, and thats just stockx.

Prices will dip a little once SNKRS deliveries are made but will just rebound after those dry up. (and actually, they should have all been made by now. maybe some are waiting on EU, but thats far and few between)

You gotta realize that right now, a lot of people are broke from all the releases last week and we still have the bred toes coming up. There will be a 2 week period where folks are starting to have their funds released or paid via Stockx. once that happens..........Prices on the free throw 3s and Big Bang foams are going to go above where they currently are.

Call me out on it in 2 weeks if it doesnt happen. :smile:

Waiting on these prices to dip a little bit. I mean...I already have the shirt so that means I have to get the shoes right??? How’s that for justification on paying resale? :lol:
5EB1C6CE-2E90-46A9-AB3F-326B7F7BF735.jpeg

Lol nice logic. That shirt is dope af, got the red one myself

Seeing a lot of cant wait to unbox and not a lot of cant wait to wear.
I’m not a reseller, and I’m absolutely trying to justify paying almost double retail for a pair that i need in my rotation. It’s about stomaching the fact that someone got luckier on an app than me and do i want to send them my hard earn cash.
Twitter and IG filled with people thanking stores/companies, feeling blessed and can't wait for their pair to arrive....only to put the sneakers up for sale in their next post.

Wish StockX would indicate in the recent sales list which ones were from StockX vs. Other. I don't see how the guy is trying to play you (above note); you think he's lying about having 2 pairs?

he's the seller, and the guy try to scam him with a fake paypal payment

Ah. I guess I didn't get the fake paypal payment part. Just check the recipient account for the payment; no need for fake email confirmations or the like.

Shop that accepted my trade offer (My Bred Juans for their 3s) hit me back and they sold em
Guess I'm not getting these cause I'm not bout that resell life

since 12:01 AM, stockX shows 374 pairs have sold.

67 bids over $400, and thats just stockx.

Prices will dip a little once SNKRS deliveries are made but will just rebound after those dry up. (and actually, they should have all been made by now. maybe some are waiting on EU, but thats far and few between)

You gotta realize that right now, a lot of people are broke from all the releases last week and we still have the bred toes coming up. There will be a 2 week period where folks are starting to have their funds released or paid via Stockx. once that happens..........Prices on the free throw 3s and Big Bang foams are going to go above where they currently are.

Call me out on it in 2 weeks if it doesnt happen. :smile:
How many people are actually buying with money they have in hand. I bet they are purchased with funds from a previous sale...I just don’t see these going up at all. Well maybe is like 5 years like the 88s.

Seeing a lot of cant wait to unbox and not a lot of cant wait to wear. Or pics being worn outside or anywhere for that matter

I’m not a reseller, and I’m absolutely trying to justify paying almost double retail for a pair that i need in my rotation. It’s about stomaching the fact that someone got luckier on an app than me and do i want to send them my hard earn cash.

I’ll have mine on feet for sure. Why have a pair of shoes and not wear them

How many people are actually buying with money they have in hand. I bet they are purchased with funds from a previous sale...I just don’t see these going up at all. Well maybe is like 5 years like the 88s.

Who cares where the money came from, it still is value.

Back
Top Bottom