Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Shop that accepted my trade offer (My Bred Juans for their 3s) hit me back and they sold em
Guess I'm not getting these cause I'm not bout that resell life

Pinoy! So we have that in common as well as the fact I just tossed a pair of 2016 up on stockX

Hope you secure your pair soon good luck brother

I’ll have mine on feet for sure. Why have a pair of shoes and not wear them

Who cares where the money came from, it still is value.

I mean a majority of this thread won’t ever rock them outside so ask them lol.

Just tossed a bid up for $420 on SX, I’ll prob step up to $445 before the nights over just to end clip all the back and forth

UGH!

Screenshot_20180221-191011.png
This is what he/she sent

yeah bruh said he'll email paypal to approve the funds. thats not how paypal works :lol:

and that's not even how a funds recevied email looks

You would be shocked at how many people fall for that on even really expensive items

Not sure why people are so lazy to login to Paypal to confirm a payment. If money is there, cool. If not, no email is gonna tell me any different

I have 3 pairs. 1 to rock, and 2 to flip. I paid resale for them myself, so you could argue I'm getting shafted too. But I wanted to let the market dictate pricing for these so I can essentially get my pair for free.

So yeah, I am a reseller on this occasion. Business is business.

Checks post count

Yep, that checks.

Twitter and IG filled with people thanking stores/companies, feeling blessed and can't wait for their pair to arrive....only to put the sneakers up for sale in their next post.

They lick the hand that feeds

Anyway when the WC 3s with the Nike Air on the back re-releases in a year or two in huge numbers(as Nike always does) , who is gonna pay premium price for these?

Patience always pays off with JB .
I couldnt get the BC3's on 2011 , doubled up on 2018 (+Nike air on the back).
Struck out on 2013 Bred /Chicago 1's , got them on 2015/6 .
Couldnt get the 88s , copped the FTL's.
The real collectors as they age ,they build real friendships and connections.
It gets easier to get stuff for retail.

Kids tryin hard to hype these up to make a few bucks more .
Flip them now before the OG WC3s re-release.
And invest in bit coins or Vandelay industries stock or something .

Last edited:
They lick the hand that feeds

Anyway when the WC 3s with the Nike Air on the back re-releases in a year or two in huge numbers(as Nike always does) , who is gonna pay premium price for these?

Patience always pays off with JB .
I couldnt get the BC3's on 2011 , doubled up on 2018 (+Nike air on the back).
Struck out on 2013 Bred /Chicago 1's , got them on 2015/6 .
Couldnt get the 88s , copped the FTL's.
The real collectors as they age ,they build real friendships and connections.
It gets easier to get stuff for retail.

Kids tryin hard to hype these up to make a few bucks more .
Flip them now before the OG WC3s re-release.
And invest in bit coins or Vandelay industries stock or something .

And you want to be my latex salesman...

I honestly don’t think these will go down that much at all. I think the price goes up and seems to me a lot of dudes salty about not getting a pair at retail. And waiting for another “OG”? Don’t think they’ll release one anytiime soon

I’ll have mine on feet for sure. Why have a pair of shoes and not wear them

Who cares where the money came from, it still is value.

It matters. Trade value is different from cash value. I paid $220 for a specific shoe and it sells for $500, so I buy another shoe that sales for $500 with the proceeds, neither is necessary worth $500. Imo, that’s probably why I never pay reseller prices. Post a pair on Craigslist or Facebook and see what kind offers you get for them.

I'm not going to lie, they got me about 3/4 years ago on the suede foamposite. The very first ones. My girl sent them off before I could stop her. I contacted post office and all. I ended up having to call the police. Needless to say, it was the same place and person that's trying to get you. Get him back for me.
I was thinking about sending him my grass cutting shoes

Back
Top Bottom