Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

finally just decided to get these from projectblitz after seeing a ton of good feedback on them. 

Everything about the shoes looks legit. My only concern is that they didnt come with the size stickers on the insole of the shoe. Should i be worried? or just ignore?

Overseas pairs don't have size stickers. The MSRP tag isn't on the box label either on those pairs. If yours is like that, then I wouldn't be worried.
yea it didnt have the MSRP sticker either. I thought maybe it was just ripped off. Good to know. Thank you!

Need help about the fit! Got reserved pair from the app. I normally wear 8 in J but never own 3 before and I have the11 size 8 a little snug , the12 run big for my feet. How's the fit on the 3??? Thanks.

Need help about the fit! Got reserved pair from the app. I normally wear 8 in J but never own 3 before and I have the11 size 8 a little snug , the12 run big for my feet. How's the fit on the 3??? Thanks.

TTS for wide feet and half size down for narrow feet. I wear size 11 in all my shoes except the Jordan 3 which I always get in a 10.5.

IMG_3736.JPG
No cracking.

Back
Top Bottom