Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I feel like Jordan dropped the ball a bit on this colorway. The blue translucent sole just throws it off a bit. A solid grey sole like the Black Cements would of been much better in my opinion. If these had a solid grey sole, NA on the back or some sort of collab, I think these would of flown off shelves.

That and the fact these came out too
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Got my pair today... EP matches, no quality issues but the leather doesn't look or feel as nice as the Cyber Mondays. Also the box is kinda beat up but I guess that's not a big deal considering these are 3 and a half years old.

KC won't refund me the difference. Eff them. :smh: Wish I knew about the code.

I wore them around the house for a little while when I first got them, I had planned on wearing them last weekend when I went out of town but I forgot the shirt pictured so I just wore something else. It will be rocked soon! Also it looks like these finally sold out on KC, glad I got them when I did!

Are DS pairs of these safe to wear or are they going to crack? I have a DS pair but I’m worried it might be too late for them to be worn without any cracking.

Are DS pairs of these safe to wear or are they going to crack? I have a DS pair but I’m worried it might be too late for them to be worn without any cracking.

I wore mine a bunch and they haven't cracked. It hasn't been that long since these released. I have 2011 Jordan 3s that just started cracking recently. I think you should be ok. If I had a DS pair, I would definitely dump them on StockX. These became my dog walking shoes after I got the BC3s. They have to be one of the worst retros I have ever purchased but I love them when they came out because I didn't have any black 3s back then.

I wore mine a bunch and they haven't cracked. It hasn't been that long since these released. I have 2011 Jordan 3s that just started cracking recently. I think you should be ok. If I had a DS pair, I would definitely dump them on StockX. These became my dog walking shoes after I got the BC3s. They have to be one of the worst retros I have ever purchased but I love them when they came out because I didn't have any black 3s back then.

That’s sad to hear, I honestly love this cw.

I broke these out the other day for the 1st time in more than a year. haven't been worn as much since i picked up bcs but in all honesty, too me, they're probably my favorite 3 ever. Patiently waiting for them to retro in og form with a grey sole and nike air!
Glad to see this thread is still alive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom