Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

it would be cool to do a custom with these and make them look like a  'black/blue cement' with the midsole black, outsole grey and eyelets black

I would like two pairs where I can throw on one pair from fall to fall. these really are a smooth looking shoe.

These are like a poor mans bc3 and tb3 mixed together. Ill cop but them wolf greys looks a lot better, at least it required more then a mouse click too design

The leather on all these look like they were stretched thinner than Rosie odonnels underwear. Smh

These are like a poor mans bc3 and tb3 mixed together. Ill cop but them wolf greys looks a lot better, at least it required more then a mouse click too design
 yes these look similar to the bc3 but its so clean looking. i will be doubling up on these and just getting one pair of the wolfgrey.  The  2011 bc3 only cost 160 + tax. These are $10 more so i'm not sure what you mean by the poor mans bc3? 

Everyone sleeping on these b/c they look similar to the BC3, but the Infared 3's looked similar to the WC3's which caused alot of people to sleep on those, but once they saw the black lace swap, salt levels were at an all-time high.

I'm not sure how a Jordan shoe can be a poor man to another Jordan shoe .. now Jumpman's on the other hand, are poor mans Jordans.

The Crimsons would be a lot nicer if the elephant print was grey instead of purple.

Nomiated for best response. I feel you onbothsides.

Wanted to reach out to the community: I see contrasting pictures where inside the air bubble is grey and some where the air bubble is blue. What is the legit colorway? 

Wanted to reach out to the community: I see contrasting pictures where inside the air bubble is grey and some where the air bubble is blue. What is the legit colorway? 

I don't think we know that yet.

Those venom green X's weren't known until dude up here was sent the wrong sneaker. Every blog and pic had them as solid before that.

Back
Top Bottom