Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Grey bottoms would have been
nthat.gif
the blue bottoms make these a no-go for me.
me 2.. i was all about these when I thought they had a gray sole.. but that blue translucent sole is a no go for me.. bc3's with nike air on the back will release soon so I am patiently waiting on those.. 

I love seeing g everybody pass on these, so hopefully copping will be easy like the wolf greys are today ...wolf greys are still available 4 half hours later after release.
[emoji]128591[/emoji] praying

Grey lace swap? ...I did a black lace swap on my Infrared 3's and made the shoe alot better, I'm thinkin laces match the tongue is cleaner lookin.

Grey lace swap? ...I did a black lace swap on my Infrared 3's and made the shoe alot better, I'm thinkin laces match the tongue is cleaner lookin.

Yea i did swap my laces to black on my infrared 3s too and they looked far better and attractive than white. Badass look

These wolf greys sat online all morning and afternoon ..hell I prolly can go online and cop a pair right now.
Yea I still see some sizes left here n there, I don't see the Black/Blue's sitting at all

Lol i saw some nter on the wolfgrey thread a week before commenting that they are passing then on release day saying they copped lol others complaining about missin out lol

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to these. Black Cement III are one of my favorites of all time. True blues are not too shabby either so this colorway reminds me of a hybrid of those two colorways. I agree with what others have posted...these won't sit like the Wolf Grey's that came out yesterday. Retro 3's are one of the most popular retro models and a clean colorway like this will fly off the shelves. 

Just heard these are kinda limited. My local chain store getting 1800 pair in mens as a company in black sport blue 3s compared to 3400 pair in mens of the sport blue 6.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom