Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

yeah man especially when spots don't let you try them on because they figure most people are just reselling them anyway.
It's a shame.

In the future they should make shoes that just mold to your feet. Size 20, foot in, size xx (whatever you are).

I bet there is nobody with 20+ so they should be on the safe side lol.

Not going to lie. I started seeing some YouTube reviews of these because I really like the 3s but this color way just isn't for me. Definite pass for me.

Wolf greys > Sport blue

Last edited:
All my 3's are TTS and fit great. One of the best fitting Jordan's IMO.

3's have always been TTS for me. 6's I have to go a .5 size down. 1, 10, and 11 I have to go a half size up. Lol. #WideFootProblems

Everyones feet are different, but there is a noticeable difference in the sizing of the fire red III's and the III's released before that including the like the 88's, black cements, infrareds....

should be an easy cop. been on the fence with these ever since pictures surfaced. clean new colorway that will prob never see again. I think i'll scoop these up. These will probably sit like the wolf grey 3's and thunder 14's

should be an easy cop. been on the fence with these ever since pictures surfaced. clean new colorway that will prob never see again. I think i'll scoop these up. These will probably sit like the wolf grey 3's and thunder 14's
I dont think these will sit as much as WG's because of how similar they are to the BC's. I'm on the fence too

They are FSR of wolf greys out there right now ...I seriously doubt these sit for 9 days.

Hate to say but I'm probably gonna pass on these after all. Too many other must have drops in august for me. Blue sole takes them from a must copp to "I'll live without them". Maybe I'll get them down the line. True blues and BC with NA would make up for not getting these. Yall enjoy though. They are nice.

Hate to say but I'm probably gonna pass on these after all. Too many other must have drops in august for me. Blue sole takes them from a must copp to "I'll live without them". Maybe I'll get them down the line. True blues and BC with NA would make up for not getting these. Yall enjoy though. They are nice.

Same thing happened to me with the Wolf Grey's, and I think the same's gonna happen again with these. I honestly want the Vl's over any other release this month. Then there's the Kobe lX Beethoven's. Finally i'd like to have the Sport Blue XlV's to add to my rotation as well. I like the overall colors on that better than the lll, and I feel i'd wear it more often. Plus, I have plenty of lll's, but no XlV's.

I feel like both these and the Wolf Grey's will be easily available down the line as well, when I have more cash to spend or less shoes on my list.

I honestly can't believe how many people might pass on these. One of the better non OG colorways ever seen on a 3 IMO.

IMO best non og color since the fear pack.

on the fence, sport blue overload. i would like to see it person, i feel like i'll probably just cop 1 sport blue cw, & the 6s are priority over the 1s, 3s, 14s sport blues of course

glad they didn't add EP where it doesn't belong like the wolf greys

Last edited:
ill bet anything these don't sit like those shoes. these will prob be an instant sellout

these come out next week or the 16th?
Depends on your Connect….
happy.gif
some people already selling in hand pairs… it's Preposterous... I say!

on the fence, sport blue overload. i would like to see it person, i feel like i'll probably just cop 1 sport blue cw, & the 6s are priority over the 1s, 3s, 14s sport blues of course

glad they didn't add EP where it doesn't belong like the wolf greys
I too feel like its sport blue overload. I want the VIs more

Would have been all over these if they had a grey sole. Kinda like actual BC3s.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop! Passing on these.

Back
Top Bottom