Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

These could have been nice without the metallic EP
mean.gif
Yup. Would have wanted if it this was the case.

Where are all these Jordan's that sit on shelves for weeks?

Team Jordan's?
nah, nyc gets allocated so many pairs that a few sitting on 34th st. is considered sitting on shelves to nyc cats.

Imma camp online to try and hopefully get a pair. If not I'll just have to jump from foot locker to foot locker till I find one.

These are going to be my first pair of Jordan's. Been a AF1 only Type of guy

I really do like these, and the more pictures I see the more confident I want them.  BUT, do I want them for $170?  The eternal JB debate I have with myself...

I really do like these, and the more pictures I see the more confident I want them.  BUT, do I want them for $170?  The eternal JB debate I have with myself...

These are a 100% must cop. Plus $170 ain't that much money anyways: Half a day of work

Imma camp online to try and hopefully get a pair. If not I'll just have to jump from foot locker to foot locker till I find one.

These are going to be my first pair of Jordan's. Been a AF1 only Type of guy
3s are quite comfortable, and they look great on feet too imo, you'll love them

Where are all these Jordan's that sit on shelves for weeks?

Team Jordan's?

I remember off the top of my head:

Joker 1
Celtic 1
Purple/infared 3
Playoff 8
Bugs 8
Phoenix 8

I haven't been watching the shoe game that much in '14 though. This won't sit because of the promoting going on and the color way

I remember off the top of my head:

Joker 1
Celtic 1
Purple/infared 3
Playoff 8
Bugs 8
Phoenix 8

I haven't been watching the shoe game that much in '14 though. This won't sit because of the promoting going on and the color way
don't forget those powder blue 3s and fire red 3s both SAT. These might not sit long but I'm sure no camping will be required.

^^ true indeed. All I'm saying is the 2 shoes I listed you could find weeks after release in store. And I don't think someone needs to camp for hours for these. Should be an easy walk instore and pick up on release weekend.

These will be an ultra easy cop. People are saving their money for the extreme heat dropping this fall. Overall this is a very weak schedule of summer releases for the exception of the Sport Blue 6's in August.

Ah gotcha. Some of those are really late in the year so I would consider that to be winter.

I thought I was missing out on some top classified info on drop dates. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom