Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Keep passin so I can easily cop these 
smokin.gif

I would have preferred it if the silver detail on the elephant print was 3m, where you wouldn't see anything without a flash.  This would have been the type of simple colorway that appealed to me.

these are an easy pass for me, i haven't liked them at all when pics 1st surfaced, still don't like em now.

I really want the wolf grey ones. You think it's going to be hard to buy them at the store on release day? I live in miami.

Or should I trying buying them online at midnight?

I really want the wolf grey ones. You think it's going to be hard to buy them at the store on release day? I live in miami.

Or should I trying buying them online at midnight?

these should be easy IMO

these should be easy IMO

When u say "easy" do you mean that I should have no problem buying them at the store? I can't see myself waiting hours in a line for some shoes,

Or getting them online will be easy ?

Dj Khaled got them on his feet in this vid 

And I'm sure he has a replacement pair for the ones he has on. Doesn't look too bad on foot. Trying to decide on these or the blues, going to need just one and leaning more towards the blues right now.

When u say "easy" do you mean that I should have no problem buying them at the store? I can't see myself waiting hours in a line for some shoes,

Or getting them online will be easy ?
a lot of NTers said the infrared23 was "EASY". then look what happened to them
roll.gif

recent General Releases are easy to add to cart, but its hard to place the order. lol thats the main problem. on the other hand, qs/ limited quantities were hard or just a matter of luck to add to cart but easy to place order..

Back
Top Bottom