Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Wish it were these instead of those but hey….

maybe people at JB are lurking for love in all the right places!
god i wish i was good at customs i would soooo do this with the wolfgreys. but if i tried i would fail miserably 
laugh.gif

yo if these came out instead of the wolf grey 3s, that would've been great. these are 100x better than the wolf greys imo

Not my kind of shoe but for those collectors its another shoe to add to the collection. The only part I like is the elephant print lining shines its cool and new. but the shoe as a whole doesn't appeal to me. I would love to see custom ones, maybe it'll change my mind.

nice pre-release true blue 3's. I guess nike warehouse felt like being nice. lol too bad might of been fired or someone's store going to be short a pair of 3's.

View media item 1094557

Damn tempting to get a 2nd pair just to do a similar custom... Got so many releases the next couple weekends and i just started getting rid off all my GR extra double pairs.

Last edited:

nice pre-release true blue 3's. I guess nike warehouse felt like being nice. lol too bad might of been fired or someone's store going to be short a pair of 3's.
nah, no store will be short...that is the nike inventory...they will just have 1 less shoe for sale come RD....doubt anyone gets fired because of this...

it seems all he did was paint the grey leather black and lace swap for a pair of white laces. i decided i am going to buy another wolfgrey pair and attempt to do this. does anyone know what specific product  to paint the leather black?

Last edited:
it seems all he did was paint the grey leather black and lace swap for a pair of white laces. i decided i am going to buy another wolfgrey pair and attempt to do this. does anyone know what specific product  to paint the leather black?

Angelus leather paint?

received mine from ndc. this is a sleeper release. love it
They're everywhere, still FSR ish stock. Went to local mall today and both FTL and FNL had them lol a bit surprised, no hype on these at all. 

I was out in Gretna, LA, at the Oakwood Mall recently. They had 3 Lebron 10s, nearly every Lebron 11, the Kobe 9s (low and highs), and the Jordan 14s Thunders sitting on shelves. Who cares if the WG 3s are still there?

I honestly don't understand why people aren't liking these (assuming the production quantity for this GR was normal).  People say they're plain, but the white cements are pretty much as plain a shoe as you can get.  Without the EP they're really very plain.  Others say the metallic EP is too bright, but people are flocking towards all kinds of 3M reflective shoes where the ENTIRE shoe is reflective.  This is subtle in comparison.  I recall the crimsons sitting for months.  I personally didn't like the purple; any other color accent and I would have probably liked them.  These seem more appealing that those.  Anyway, I don't care what others think; if I like it, I buy it, and I wear all of my shoes, so I don't care about resell value.  I only wish I had known so I didn't have to wake up a 5am on release day, and wait for shipping; could have just bought them in my local store...oh well!  That black upper pic above looks great BTW!

I miss the OG days when the white midsole didn't crack.  It turned yellow b/c it wasn't painted but actually the material itself. The greatest tragedy of these new shoes (3s and 4s in particular....and even AM90 and Trainer IIIs) is how badly the midsoles crack and peel, and even with minimal wear.  You'd think Nike would have figured out a paint or die technology to completely eliminate that problem.  Horrible (for any priced shoe)! 

Saw a pair in store the other day and confirmed my dislike for these. Love the grey upper, but the shiny grey in the elephant print threw the whole shoe off for me. Quality looked good, but the only way I'd buy these is for under retail. 

These at the outlet malls already, specifically in Minnesota at the Albertville Finish Line outlet. Price was $109.99. They only had a 11 left.

Back
Top Bottom