Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

the majority would suggest going .5 down a size on threes. but every foot is shaped different.   i suggest trying them on in store since their sitting. 
I go .5 up on AM90's and Foams, but stay true to size on Jordans (at least on my 11, 3, and 5's). To be honest, I think I could swing going up .5 on both the 11 and 3, but will know better after I wear them and break them in a bit.

It's truly hit or miss for me on every single shoe. It's so aggravating and makes online shopping difficult.

I go .5 up on AM90's and Foams, but stay true to size on Jordans (at least on my 11, 3, and 5's). To be honest, I think I could swing going up .5 on both the 11 and 3, but will know better after I wear them and break them in a bit.

It's truly hit or miss for me on every single shoe. It's so aggravating and makes online shopping difficult.
I can imagine how that could be frustrating! Luckily, I'm a 10.5 for every Nike I've ever purchased.  Only exception is that I did a nike ID on air max 2003 a decade ago, and I felt it was a bit snug. Kept it though until the air bag popped on one side...

Just tried on my wolf 3s.  I have to say that I don't find the EP flashy or over the top at all.  It adds a nice touch to an otherwise pretty ordinary design (3s are pretty plain given today's modern design language).  I like 3s with EP on near the laces, which isn't an OG design (?); adds a lot.  Hopefully the midsole doesn't crack.

Now I need to wait for a good IV to come out.  That was my first Jordan ever in '89, and favorite, and I don't even own a pair after all these years of retroing....tragic!

because of vanity you don't want them iD'd? Oook
Does that count as vanity? **** ok then. That's just my opinion man 
eyes.gif

Count me as also being vain because I don't want to see a ton of other people's jacked up Jordan III ID's. I'd rather keep it to the few Jordan Brand jacks up. :lol:

If u could nike ID Js u could just make an actual cw and sell it for way over retail

Thank You, finally a man with common sense... Dudes barely know how to dress let a long design a Jordan.... S smookes grab those Jokers very underrated shoe... I got them and love them.....

Trust me been thinking about it too and just got some green polos, t-shirts that match with em. Been seeing them for $250 shipped, imma see if I can get them for a lil lower and it's an insta-cop

I don't think JB will allow us to NIKEiD the Tinker AJs (3-15). In fact, I read somewhere where Tinker himself was against it. Maybe someone can find that link.
It's not going to happen but there is a demand for it.

Last edited:
The rest look alright but why is the back print lower? It makes no sense.
Happens every so often, you get a pair where the elephant doesn't even come close to matching.

Considering they are still in stores I'd be returning those and copping another pair.

Got mines today and went straight to work on em. Wasn't feeling the white or grey laces so I swapped them with the 3M reflective black and silver laces from the Baron 1 which really completed the overall look of the shoe by adding to the metallic silver scheme.  Time to double up and make another set. 
glasses.gif

View media item 1103993

Got mines today and went straight to work on em. Wasn't feeling the white or grey laces so I swapped them with the 3M reflective black and silver laces from the Baron 1 which really completed the overall look of the shoe by adding to the metallic silver scheme.  Time to double up and make another set. 8)

Dope, have that flip 3 vibe to them

Back
Top Bottom