Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

I plasti dipped my foams
indifferent.gif
result? 

repped!
this is the nicest ive seen so far. can you tell us how you did the last coating? i meant what kind of varnish/chemical did you use. i want to do it on my pair but am afraid i might overdo it and make it so shiny.. i want it to be just like that..
If the shoes looked like this on release date I would have copped. It makes the shiny EP much better looking. On the grey stock shoe, the EP for some reason looks so gaudy.

Ppl better off buying these and customizing them black than buying those black 5lab3s

If the shoes looked like this on release date I would have copped. It makes the shiny EP much better looking. On the grey stock shoe, the EP for some reason looks so gaudy.
if i can do that on my wolf greys i might pass on the sport blues this august.

Yeah, it's amazing.  I really like these on feet, and don't think the EP is gaudy whatsoever.  Blacked out looks great too.  They probably produced a lot of these, AND people are sleeping on them b/c they're not OG.  I'm hoping the same will be for the black/sport blue at the end of the month.  Still not sure if I want them, but if I can see them in person, I may get them.  I wish it were easy to cop all Jordan retros like this!  Apparently when the BRED IVs and White Cement IVs first retroed ('99?), they sat as well.  The game certainly has changed.  Just goes to show it's a lot about hype; people are buying what they think others like or want, and not objectively looking at shoes and buying what they personally like.

Wolf greys still sitting on shelves as well as those Thunder 14's. Oh well more blacked out WG's and Thunder 14's  for me haha
Bruh you killin it
pimp.gif
 repped. Tho I liked the thunder 14s but didn't cop because it wasn't a necessity to me, I'm really feeling those ^

K i would love a detailed guide on how to paint these bad boys black.

How many coats are being applied and what's the dry time in between?

K i would love a detailed guide on how to paint these bad boys black.

How many coats are being applied and what's the dry time in between?
4-6   ""LIGHT"" coats of primer

45min-1hour in between coats

3 coats of finisher. i suggest one that doesnt add gloss to the shoe, either satin or matte. 

feel free to pm me if you have more questions

3 coats of finisher. i suggest one that doesnt add gloss to the shoe, either satin or matte. 

Repped! Thank you so much I'll be looking into it for sure

repped. want it to look like the black of the sport blue 3s and black cement 3s. are they satin or matte finish?

saw these in person today

these could have been :pimp: without the STUPID metallic EP. SMH

what color would yall have wanted the EP to be? and the panel too? I love the grey color these have

black? no reason at all for the metallic/shiny

make it look like a kids shoe and something cheap IMO

other than that the colorway and everything is nice.

what color would yall have wanted the EP to be? and the panel too? I love the grey color these have

If the EP was black, ppl would complain that the shoe is just drab and plain....
If the shoe was black it would be compared to the black flips, and the JB is lazy comments would be a page full.... I like them, besides I'm not a fan of customizing shoes

Back
Top Bottom