Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

people complain about everything but reflective/mettcalic on a grown man shoe... no thanks

the guy i seen wearing em was 40+ years old. he looked like a clown because he was outside and it looked childish IMO

again, thats just me.

people complain about everything but reflective/mettcalic on a grown man shoe... no thanks

the guy i seen wearing em was 40+ years old. he looked like a clown because he was outside and it looked childish IMO

again, thats just me.
So if he was inside he wouldnt look childish ?

i was originally not too excited about the ep; however, it didnt bother me enough to sway me away from not buying the shoes. i'm glad i did follow through and buy 2 pairs because the ep has grown on me. its unique and something new to add to my 3 collection.

To be honest, I love the way these came out. The wolf grey blends perfectly with the shiny EP and that hint of black with white. Too clean!

Don't know why there's so much hate on em

I think the colorway is perfect. Im glad a lot of people hate them. Let them cop other garbage like the overpriced LeBron 11 Elite SE.

black? no reason at all for the metallic/shiny

make it look like a kids shoe and something cheap IMO

other than that the colorway and everything is nice.
totally agree... it's the metallic silver shade of the EP that kills em!

i would avoid the EP under the eyelets as well, it overdoes the effect!

again, thats just me.
So if he was inside he wouldnt look childish ?

nah i saw em inside, they didnt look good it still has a shine to em.

like i said, i dont like em especially for EP. the should would have been clean with regular black EP like the fire reds or something

there is a lot of hate going around on these forums, let people enjoy what they like if you don't like it move on to something you do like, why waste your time.

whos "hating" i said the elephant print sucks otherwise the shoe, colorway would have been cool.

buy what you want. I can come and say all i want that the shoe would be better without the metallic EP and thats a fact. they wouldnt be sitting everywhere as bad as they are right now if the EP was different.

haters gon hate

so what is the appropriate age for someone to be able to wear this shoe and not look like a clown?
you seem hurt by my comments. wear em or if my comments bother you so much then return em brah

dont matter to me, wear what ya want. i just said the shoe aint cool. not hating. I can get a pair of these for $110 right now out the door but no point if i dont like em.

I can get a pair of these for $110 right now out the door but no point if i dont like em.
i'm listening.. 
eek.gif
. i'll take a 3rd pair

you seem hurt by my comments. wear em or if my comments bother you so much then return em brah

dont matter to me, wear what ya want. i just said the shoe aint cool. not hating. I can get a pair of these for $110 right now out the door but no point if i dont like em.
$110? I'll take two please 
happy.gif

how do i seem hurt, it's just a conversation.

you said you weren't hating but then you say someone looks like a clown for wearing a shoe that you don't like... seems a little bit hater-ish lol.

quite clear you are hurt. ill stop posting in this thread.

enjoy your kicks, if you are so worried about what people think about the product you purchase in the future, dont buy it.

take care

quite clear you are hurt. ill stop posting in this thread.

enjoy your kicks, if you are so worried about what people think about the product you purchase in the future, dont buy it.

take care
If i see something i don't agree with i'm gonna speak about it, has nothing to do with being hurt.

its just a conversation fam

Someone should put a video on how to customize these into the black/white cw on youtube and put the link in this forum. I might do it but I'd like some guidence

My pair came mighty creased direct from Nike. That's just BS. I mean sure...wear em once or twice and they are creased anyway but that's not the point.

No other signs of wear so not sure how that happens really.

Back
Top Bottom