Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

^^ i just read that post too. that seems like a lot of work for some laces 

Just got my pair. Good lawd these things stink, mine smell lime some Chinese food cooked with leather or some ****.

They look good tho

Just got my pair. Good lawd these things stink, mine smell lime some Chinese food cooked with leather or some ****.

They look good tho
I'm disappointed in the quality. I like the shoe itself, but the the painted mid-sole and heel are horrible. It looks hastily painted, with apparent brush strokes.

[ATTACHMENT=7469]jordan3wolfgreylaceswap.jpg (153k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Thoughts on the white laces?

71179_347194452552_5371852_n.jpg

Got my pair in the mail today from NDC. Quality control was pretty lackluster on these. Bad paint job like stated earlier and glue all over the place.

But all these things are only noticeable up close. I plan on wearing them so I'm not tripping. Although I will be working on removing the glue stains.

From the OTher Thread…. Kid ordered These Wolf Grey 3's

but got these instead …..

My mistake, not the TB 3's, I meant the combo TB / Cement 3's, the ones releasing on 8/16 or whatever....

I was looking to see if anyone else on this forum has received "accidentally from Nike" a pre-release when they ordered something else...

From the OTher Thread…. Kid ordered These Wolf Grey 3's

but got these instead …..

My mistake, not the TB 3's, I meant the combo TB / Cement 3's, the ones releasing on 8/16 or whatever....

I was looking to see if anyone else on this forum has received "accidentally from Nike" a pre-release when they ordered something else...

@PWGuy  I would keep those sport blue 3's. If you want the wolf grey 3's they are pretty much still available in stores and online @ FNL.com

Just received the ndc pair today, the elephant print cut on the toebox area is not the same as the ftl pair.. Its shorter. Zzz

Got my pair in the mail today from NDC. Quality control was pretty lackluster on these. Bad paint job like stated earlier and glue all over the place.

But all these things are only noticeable up close. I plan on wearing them so I'm not tripping. Although I will be working on removing the glue stains.
Yeah, since I will be wearing these regularly, I'm not trippin, but still, damn the quality is horrrrrrible.

i slept on these but i saw them still available on finishline.com so i copped 2 pairs. i guess a lot of people slept on these as well

My pair came in today and I am happy with the shoe, but I did notice the leather is not as soft as my infrared 3's. 

Just took these out of the box, the silver that runs through the elephant print is a lot brighter than I expected them to be.

Might have to take a sharpie through the elephant print.

SMH...ndc warehouse workers. I was suppose to get a 10.5 and they sent me size 8. To make matter worst they gave me someone else packing slip in the box with the person's name and address. That means someone else is getting my info too. :smh:

Last edited:
SMH...ndc warehouse workers. I was suppose to get a 10.5 and they sent me size 8. To make matter worst they gave me someone else packing slip in the box with the person's name and address. That means someone else is getting my info too.
mean.gif
try communicate maybe ...

Back
Top Bottom