Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Don't see these on Shiek's website; app only?
Screenshot_2018-04-26-19-13-46.png

Just got my 2nd pair, finally in my official size 9. I love these things, look so good on feet!

Anyone on here from Hawaii? And if so what parts would get the tinkers or the blue moons next week?? Thanks in advance

Surprised to see nothing on FTL yet, so guessing no go there. Only seen a raffle yet for Shiekh so far, and that is through the app only. Sneakersnstuff has an online raffle opening tomorrow. Any other online raffles? I'm in a small sneaker market, so nothing here but a Footlocker and a Finish Line...

Surprised to see nothing on FTL yet, so guessing no go there. Only seen a raffle yet for Shiekh so far, and that is through the app only. Sneakersnstuff has an online raffle opening tomorrow. Any other online raffles? I'm in a small sneaker market, so nothing here but a Footlocker and a Finish Line...
Shieks in-store raffles today
Screenshot_2018-04-27-01-51-10.png

How do you use the head start codes without going to the store? I'm confused.

When someone posts a zipcode and headstart code you go to your countdown and edit the store to the zip code posted and choose the store and save. Then you click on “earn headstarts” and click on “in store check in” type in the headstart code that was posted and save. Then you will have 10 mins. Then go back to edit store to your local store and save your local store and you are good to go with 10 mins without having to go to the store in person. Hope this helps.

There is a City Gear by me that is doing FCFS Monday morning. Might have to swing by there before work.

Back
Top Bottom