Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

Thought I had a kicks usa win secured but noticed pickup time is only from 10-11. Is that the same time for any of the other kicks usa winners?

Thought I had a kicks usa win secured but noticed pickup time is only from 10-11. Is that the same time for any of the other kicks usa winners?

Noticed that too. I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of left overs at KicksUSA stores on Monday, I doubt everyone can pick up a pair of shoes within that deadline on a Monday morning......work and school, etc. This isn't a typical Saturday day off lol.

footlocker really not getting these?

I guess not. Very weird release. You would think they would get them, or at least HoH spots.

Good news for me is that I won cool grey XI low app raffle at foot action. I get to pick those up then check in for the 10min for these guys.

My guess is they will probably announce an update on the pick up window for Monday once people start complaining about work and school to their on social media. If not, go to your local KicksUSA Monday because theres going to be plenty of left over pairs for those that strike out lol.

Are they legit? I'm West coast, I know east and west have different retailers, and never heard of either. Just want to make sure before I enter. Thanks.

A sneaker buddy sent me these. I looked briefly on google as I had not heard of these either before and they seem like sneaker boutiques. Saw them both mentioned in articles on Complex.com, so I figured it had to be okay. Both raflles are about identical, so it looks like they use the same vendor for their online platform.

I miss Cityblue’s mystery mondays....
They used to have some killer sales

They still do that 30% new releases deals? Is that the mystery Monday deals? I forget.

I remember we had a convo about getting black alternate Motorsport IV’s and Chuntney 13’s for 30% off with free USPS priority mail shipping the day or day after release. Lol

I remember I picked up red Metallic 1’s also.

Good luck all. I'm in for 3 raffles here, and on IG raffle, and will try all the usuals in case the raffles end up coming up dry...

I think CB was one of the first shops to give 30% off on the TB3
My bro was able to cop and I couldn’t believe it
I was like wtf is this email invoice order thing lol
How does it work?
No tax and free shipping?
Sign me up!

Back
Top Bottom