Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

A sneaker buddy sent me these. I looked briefly on google as I had not heard of these either before and they seem like sneaker boutiques. Saw them both mentioned in articles on Complex.com, so I figured it had to be okay. Both raflles are about identical, so it looks like they use the same vendor for their online platform.
Thanks for the reply guys, awesome feedback as usual. Love me some NikeTalk.

Entered both raffles. GL to all hoping to cop a pair.

FTA

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Damn it missed codes we just had a baby got 2 kids and baby wife passed out. Im stuck with 2 week old, 2 and 10 yr old . Hope another code comes thru.

Damn it missed codes we juat had a baby got 2 kids and baby wife passed putout. Im stuck with 2 week old, 2 and 10 yr old . Hope another code comes thru.

Congrats Bro, u blessed. There should be another. Check Twitter if you have an account.

Talked to one of the guys where I usually get my shoes. The way he talked, I can just walk in and get them come Monday if I want them. They apparently got a lot in for a limited shoe. If it's that way everywhere, then most people should be alright in getting a pair. I still did the usual app submission just to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom