Air Jordan 38

They are quai54 38’s…quai54 is a streetball event. Seems to be PE.
Some take aways from the interview are:

very lightweight (surprisingly light)
Full length cushion
Full length zoom strobel
IMG_2094.png

IMG_2092.png

JS”
Not feeling the color way at all, but it definitely highlights the potential for color way combinations. They can do a lot with this model, hopefully executed better than they did here.

There’s this too and this is the only colorway that we know that’s women’s.
C4402C96-DD86-428E-B825-3C1EAE402535.png

also,"women" in this listing does not mean cw is "women" exclusive, rather meaning the model itself is in Women sizes, same applied to "GS" meaning

I get that, but we’ve seen no other colorways and that release date is in a couple weeks. I want that pair to be in men’s sizes too

could be listing error as well, FTL has those error as well, at this point, I think J23 is more accurate than any other retail stores. Also, even retail store hit shelves does not mean Official release date is their date.

Also J23 app has a couple 38s listed as air Jordan xxxviii. Not just listed as green lights. Now I’m not saying those aren’t it because he’s been very slow/lazy when it comes to changing things for a while now. There been a few times he hasn’t moved off of release dates right up until before they drop. He used to tweet out all the changes but has pretty much stopped doing that since the pandemic.

Also J23 app has a couple 38s listed as air Jordan xxxviii. Not just listed as green lights. Now I’m not saying those aren’t it because he’s been very slow/lazy when it comes to changing things for a while now. There been a few times he hasn’t moved off of release dates right up until before they drop. He used to tweet out all the changes but has pretty much stopped doing that since the pandemic.

I just checked the App, and by "couple 38s listed as air Jordan xxxviii" do you mean just 2 listings ?

I’m not saying that DSG is 100% and I don’t want it to be right though either because I want that pair and wear a sz 13 lol. All I’m saying is J23, since the pandemic, has had a handful of things wrong as well.

from my point, nth wrong, Greenlight is the "nickname" for 38, at least in sample stages.

Back
Top Bottom