Air Jordan 38

if it's a good looking shoe, expect that there would be no massive backlash. the one from last year was dead before arrival once the teasers came out. the evolution or lightweight material nonsense that JB and some of it's shill followers are constantly promoting is false as shown by people's reaction in general. you can't deny that. August doesn't seem too far now but would love an early release than expected.

Here are a couple of release dates for these two particular colors:

Air Jordan 38 “FIBA”
Color: White/Metallic Gold-Pure Platinum
Style Code: FN7481-100
Release Date: September 7, 2023
Price: $200
1688242206363.png

Air Jordan 38 WMNS “Center Star”
Color: Cone/Black-Brilliant Orange-Melon Tint
Style Code: FQ9008-800
Release Date: September 25, 2023
Price: $200
1688242283178.png

DSG still has the womens pair on the 13th for $199. Will be interesting to see what happens.
Yeah it's been that way for months. It was weird to me once we figured it out that they kept using the code names. Like the Luka 2s are the Space Hunters. And that code name actually made it to a few release calendars (DTLR & DSG). And speaking of DSG...

1687833679963.png

:emoji_eyes:

I need a shock drop. :lol: There's got to be a drawback and I wanna see what it is myself. Hopefully now that the reveal is official we'll get some performance reviews. Jacque Slade, Weartesters, hell I'll take foot dr zach. I need content! Waiting 6 more weeks is gonna suck.

I guess I should just be glad the good colorways (launch cw, wnba, fiba) are releasing. Now I just have to figure out when the Quai 54 jawn is releasing overseas and how to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom