Air Jordan 38

16 and 17 lows looks awesome and he played in them. Been waiting on those to come back.
I'm out
Screenshot_20230807-083207.png

1691416570184.png

I dislike how puffy the collar is in these pics. most noticeable from the rear.

Just doesn't look sleek and fast, more bulk and padded, especially with how narrow it makes the heel look at the outsoles
Agree. The heel looks very narrow

Those are the nicest 38 so far. I really love the way they placed the colors on the shoes with the all-white upper and turquoise bottom+rear. I hope we'll see multiple colorways of the 38 designed in that same fashion.

I pray that they finally reverse that latest trend and release them without that Guo logo on the tongue at least outside of China(where it would make sense at least)...but based on the last few years, I just know things ain't gonna change in that department, unfortunately!
The G logo ruins them for me. i don’t want his logo on my J’s. I want JORDAN.

Another tic on the "traction is so-so" box. Can't wait for more reviews to roll in.

Going to be interesting. Hope there are some solid outsole colorways planned that aren’t PF. I know the draw on this model is the X-Plate and all we’ve seen is translucent outsoles so far.

Agreed we need to get these things in hand and the reviews rolling in.

Champs is the 25th too, along with DSG. Wonder if the whole Fundamentals release is the 25th now and not the 18th

1691549216516.png

FNL still has it as the 18th, but they're also still calling it greenlight and also flaked on the sabrina 1 release, so

Back
Top Bottom