Air Jordan 38

I’m in Houston fwiw

I've seen you and duke40 duke40 and another person in Texas and I think Duke is even in the Houston area, and yall always are getting stuff weeks before release, whether it's LaMelos or Jordans on Westbrooks. Its crazy! Why is that? 🤔

Great for yall though! We don't even have JD where I'm at but no matter what store I go in (DMV), from DSG to FNL to Hibbett, I have yet to see anything on the shelf early.

I've seen you and duke40 duke40 and another person in Texas and I think Duke is even in the Houston area, and yall always are getting stuff weeks before release, whether it's LaMelos or Jordans on Westbrooks. Its crazy! Why is that? 🤔

Great for yall though! We don't even have JD where I'm at but no matter what store I go in (DMV), from DSG to FNL to Hibbett, I have yet to see anything on the shelf early.
If I didn’t just buy the EYBL Ja 1s and was out trying to get my three sons shoes for school, I would have grabbed these and posted more here.

I’m in Fort Worth - and I’m headed to JD now to see.

Yea that’s been the release date. DSG looks to have the FIBA’s on the release calendar 9/7 for $185. They have the Fundamental pair for 8/25 at $200. Not sure if the $185 is a mistake or if $200 is first release pricing or what.

1691877132371.jpeg

1691877101231.jpeg

1691877196999.jpeg

1691877206775.jpeg

Her newest PE of the brand’s Air Jordan 38 celebrates the creativity and artwork of local LA area kids from the Ronald McDonald House, bringing to life their colorful artwork atop Canada’s sneakers that she’ll debut on-court during the Sparks matchup against the Atlanta Dream on Saturday night. The kids and their families will be in attendance for the occasion, with Canada and Jordan Brand hosting them in a Crypto.com Arena suite.

Canada will also be autographing and donating four additional pairs of her Air Jordan 38 PE, with all of the proceeds from the upcoming charity auction benefiting the Ronald McDonald House in Los Angeles. Boardroom caught up with Canada ahead of the debut to discuss the “Art Night” inspired sneakers, the impact Jordan Brand is having on the women’s game, and how they’re looking forward to “changing the culture of women’s basketball” together.

-------------------

NDP: And you’ll also be auctioning off four pairs of the shoes to help raise additional money for the House?

JC:
Yeah, and the proceeds from whatever the auction makes will be going back to the House. I’m just hoping to impact and give back as much as possible to them. I’ve been really intentional about creating a relationship with them, and this is just one of the ways that I can give back.

Interesting quotes from the video:
“Jordan-esque, not very modern.”
“Not a great evolution to the Jordan Brand.”

Similar to my initial thoughts. I did go and see them in store (They weren't for sale at my location). I thought they were clean and pretty nice. They are much Bulkier than I initially anticipated (I didn’t try them on). I definitely will purchase , as always.

Based on the early JB design video, I hope a designer with a unique vision emerges for the brand again. Assuming the “team” design method brought forth the 37 and 38.

Interesting quotes from the video:
“Jordan-esque, not very modern.”
“Not a great evolution to the Jordan Brand.”

Similar to my initial thoughts. I did go and see them in store (They weren't for sale at my location). I thought they were clean and pretty nice. They are much Bulkier than I initially anticipated (I didn’t try them on). I definitely will purchase , as always.

Based on the early JB design video, I hope a designer with a unique vision emerges for the brand again. Assuming the “team” design method brought forth the 37 and 38.
how much latitude do they have when the design has to integrate the - 30 pair? I felt like the 37 tried to be too modern and it’s kind of a wacky shoe because of it. This feels like a Jordan shoe to me and that’s not a bad thing at all.

Back
Top Bottom