Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

Still deciding on these...but if I could get my hand on a pair, pictures of them will be posted for sure ! 

FNL saying it's raffle now. Them & JJ over here always do that BS. First tell you FCFS for guaranteed tickets, then it's a raffle 
mean.gif
. There wasn't that many people listed plus I just put my daughter size 8 in, none of those was on the list. Got my raffle for these and the lebron multi color at FTL, hope I get lucky.

Last edited:
dissapointed about the lack of leather liner as well, but the color and design is worth it to me. 

225 and no leather liner and no wax laces. Please Explain:smh:
What you want me to explain the shoe in general looks good if you worrying about wax laces and lack of leather dont cop but the quality of the shoe gets a [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] in my book imo

This sneaker is my top five all time favorite sneaker ever. I'm so glad that I doubled on the 2007's. I'm contemplating on getting a third pair (actually 4th pair overall).

I feel you on that 100%. I have one pair I've been wearing and another on ice... #classics

I didn't get the call, but CONGRATS on 1 of 2 pick ups.
Thanks g... Never win raffles but always get rsvps this is a nice change to ignore the rsvp later... Good look to you doe hope every1 who actually wants the sneaker to secure a pair

11.5 will be saturday @ 6pm, Baybrook Mall Footlocker...i will not be purchasing from there because i won at a mall closer...

Got my DM in at 6 seconds. We'll see how this goes. I almost feel like when I manually get in VERY quick I always get denied, like there's a sweet spot when I'm in 10-20 seconds sometimes.

Got my DM in at 6 seconds. We'll see how this goes. I almost feel like when I manually get in VERY quick I always get denied, like there's a sweet spot when I'm in 10-20 seconds sometimes.

There is a sweet spot and a delay.

Back
Top Bottom