Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

These are sick imo but more heat in August. Ill wait cause the demand on these after going to several malls in socal they were still on page one and were talking about going in yesterday. Lol
So you think these kicks are sick but because less than you thought the amount of people signed up for raffles around your way, you'll wait? Gotcha :wink:

Won the RSVP at #NTLA. I'm going to keep them DS for the time being. May try my luck on some other release to decide if I want to keep these.

So you think these kicks are sick but because less than you thought the amount of people signed up for raffles around your way, you'll wait? Gotcha :wink:

Pretty much. If i really wanted to be grimy about it i could take someones raffle win and pay a extra hundred on some backdoor i get paid minimum wage here so im with it type of way. Not a problem at all.Money talks. Ive done it SEVERAL times before releases.

Last edited:
Pretty much. If i really wanted to be grimy about it i could take someones raffle win and pay a extra hundred on some backdoor i get paid minimum wage here so im with it type of way. Not a problem at all.Money talks. Ive done it SEVERAL times before releases.
Get datz money pleighboi!

I don't know about that…. A lot of place are releasing them but each spot only has 18 or so pairs

it's not like they got 100 pairs like most GR's are

Based on past lab releases...Anyone know if theyll be sold out instantly on ndc? Or will they sit for a few hours? Im not really trying to wake up at 4-5am to line up in the city when I have work at 10:30am :/

Based on past lab releases...Anyone know if theyll be sold out instantly on ndc? Or will they sit for a few hours? Im not really trying to wake up at 4-5am to line up in the city when I have work at 10:30am :/
A release doesn't need to be a lab to sell out instantly on NDC. Better set that alarm clock homie

won a ticket
smokin.gif
sleep all morning.

Stop being lazy. If the shoe means that much to you, put in the work. What your asking is like asking for the weather report 4 weeks in advance.

Well after this AMs luck w/ Hanon, my Internet took a dive...tech can't come out until tomorrow (glad it happened after the AM90s).

Doubt I'll have much luck on LTE. Ah well...if it's like any of the other LAB series, multiple restocks, and I've even seen some now go for under retail + ship on ebay. Won't stress.

Good luck in the AM everyone.

Last edited:
its crazy idk if pplz are sleeping on this or they just scared of the price..... it im kinda of thinking they might actually sit for a few hours... been that is almost the end of the month nd all....  idk if my boy just got the biggest luck ever or what but this guy won the raffle in champs, footlocker and footaction... all sizes 10 nd he only went with his girl...... I got lucky too I went to  a different footaction and my girl got lucky nd won the raffle so im pickin up my pairs tomorrow ...   I was also thinking of buyin 1 of my  boys sizes 10 to resell it but idk since it seem like not a lot of pplz are on it

Back
Top Bottom