Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

I havent received shipping confirm yet from NDC. Used free 2 day shipping code.

My other order without the code, I already have shipping info. Both will come to me on Wednesday regardless.
I got UPS confirmation email on my order. Its in Memphis,TN and schedule for wednesday delivery. 

I still can't believe how nike played us with the quality on these. I like the shot cause it's a nice all black shoe but I truly feel like a sucker paying nike's retail

I still can't believe how nike played us with the quality on these. I like the shot cause it's a nice all black shoe but I truly feel like a sucker paying nike's retail
Quality cool with me. Dope lookn shoe too, didnt like the price tag either, but since nothn major droppn this month my pockets can rest til the Oreo 6's drop. 

Quality cool with me. Dope lookn shoe too, didnt like the price tag either, but since nothn major droppn this month my pockets can rest til the Oreo 6's drop. 
I feel u but compared to the previous 3lab5s, the metallics look CHEAP. If the elephant print was atleast the same on the metallics then I would be ok with the price tag.

I need to stop cause I'm sounding like a girl lol

I feel u but compared to the previous 3lab5s, the metallics look CHEAP. If the elephant print was atleast the same on the metallics then I would be ok with the price tag.

[COLOR=#Red]I need to stop cause I'm sounding like a girl[/COLOR] lol
Nah, you sound like a consumer that should get what you deserve if you're paying that $225 price tag[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I need to stop cause I'm sounding like a girl lol
Its all good we all have our preferences!! lol

Defintely not feelin these in person. I got my nike parcel today. Black elephant print is too shiny. And no leather liner. Nike played us with these. I will rock these alot thoigh coz to me they aint worthy for just special occasions. I think nike made alot of these too maybe why the quality dont compare to the first two lab 5's.

Not sure if anyone is interested but I have a size 14 that I won in a raffle.  I wear a 13 but FTL called and said that they were out of 13's but I could have a 14 if I wanted.  The plan at the time was to try and trade it for a size 13 if I wasn't able to cop on Saturday.  I was able to buy a size 13 on NDC on Saturday so I no longer need the 14.  If anyone is interested PM me.

2 of my 3 arrive tomorrow... 
nerd.gif

got them this morning... i think i'll send back to FTL, dont look good at all, better in pics, i gave em a chance but arent worth 300$ i paid for!!!

is sneakersnstuff a legit sneaker site, AUTHENTIC sneakers? Never ordered from there....
Yeah they are legit, many have bought from them.  I think they are even mentioned as being legit on the Legit Shoe Site thread.

Back
Top Bottom