Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

If u have any of the other 3lab5s, you'll understand te cheap quality on the metallics.
And I'm not missing the leather liner either

I still can't believe how nike played us with the quality on these. I like the shot cause it's a nice all black shoe but I truly feel like a sucker paying nike's retail

just got my pair last night, you're absolutely right.

for $225, this is wack! metallic paint is sticky...upper feels cheap...the value is seriously lacking.

Last edited:
Ok, I made a NikeTalk account just for this. It has come to my attention that all the metallic 3lab5s actually come with the 5lab3 collector card that says "Re" for reflective. When it should be "El" for elephant print like the back of the tongue. This is messed up of Nike and JB to do this. I can tolerate not having a leather sock liner and wax laces. But now I can see clearly... They just threw this shoe out there. This really pisses me off. They are pretty much thinking their consumers are idiots. I can't believe nobody has voiced this issue!!!!

2 out of 3 have arrived. 3rd will be here on Saturday...  I think they are REAL nice and could care less about the sockliner

Gotta like it when they show up a day early...   
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ok, I made a NikeTalk account just for this. It has come to my attention that all the metallic 3lab5s actually come with the 5lab3 collector card that says "Re" for reflective. When it should be "El" for elephant print like the back of the tongue. This is messed up of Nike and JB to do this. I can tolerate not having a leather sock liner and wax laces. But now I can see clearly... They just threw this shoe out there. This really pisses me off. They are pretty much thinking their consumers are idiots. I can't believe nobody has voiced this issue!!!!
View media item 1108985here a pic of my infrared 3lab5(left) silver 5lab3(top), and metallic 5lab3 (right). Smh

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!! I can't believe it. They are testing us to see if we would notice, or still pay $225. And I hope everyone makes a fuss about this. I feel ripped off. What did they think nobody would notice???
Would be nice to get compensated of this, cuz thats the only way they could correct this, or send us new cards but if you buy it from another retailer they probably won't honor anything... Or unless you don't like the shoes over all and just return it..

I have an overwhelming feeling of being ripped off because of this. What if I wanted to display the shoe and card!? Haha. It doesn't make sense

To me this isn't acceptable. And we the consumers need to do something about it. I'm already on twitter, insta and YouTube making sure everybody knows that this isn't right.

To me this isn't acceptable. And we the consumers need to do something about it. I'm already on twitter, insta and YouTube making sure everybody knows that this isn't right.
Hate to tell you bro, but your chances of getting heard by nike is slim, and most people including me (tbh) just take it, its just a card(my honest opinion). But im would encourage you to keep trying and hope you get something out of it..
I already sold my soul to nike the moment i bought retro+ releases...

i tweeted as well but Nike dont care...take our money & release somethn else

got black and silver 5lab3 and 3lab5 infrrared,pass on last LAB,and trust me im definitel out of this LAB scam

I have an overwhelming feeling of being ripped off because of this. What if I wanted to display the shoe and card!? Haha. It doesn't make sense
Curious, did you pay $225+ for the card or the shoes?

Such a minor detail to consider this a "rip-off".  Toss the card in the box, wear the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom