Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Picked them up at the Flight 23 in Chicago today (2/21) and they still had a ton left according to the employees.

Last edited:
Im really surprised to hear these bad review's about the leather quality.  I figured since they put decent leather on the alternate 4's last year that it was gonna be the new normal for 4's.  if they really are going back to the old pleather, these will probably sit hard core.

I swear I saw someone on here mention the leather is like the Mars IVs.

I hope not. The 06 pair was thin.

I swear I saw someone on here mention the leather is like the Mars IVs.

I hope not. The 06 pair was thin.
I dont remember how thin it was, but the look is certainly the same.

BTW, I LOVE that they finally gave GS sizes the right midsole........that other **** was horrible. SMDH

Its labeled QS so no
JUst let em sit, then maybe footlocker will let you get a discount on 'em 
happy.gif

If the leather isnt butter like the WC4's then its gonna be stiff and uncomfortable.. the only way i'll grab these is if that $140 pulls through

If the leather isnt butter like the WC4's then its gonna be stiff and uncomfortable.. the only way i'll grab these is if that $140 pulls through

The midsole material is where the comfort is at.

Last edited:
Which is worse, the Mars or the regular 2012 fire red? I don't have the mars, but the other pair has crappy leather. On the bright side, they stay nice and white.

So.......anyone seen these in person? I need to know if the netting is like the older retros. In the video posted a few pages back they look thicker. Can anyone comment?

Same netting as all remastered 4s. Alternate, Cement, Dunk from Above, Royalty, etc.

Leather is slightly better than the milk carton material which is so pathetic.

Same netting as all remastered 4s. Alternate, Cement, Dunk from Above, Royalty, etc.

Leather is slightly better than the milk carton material which is so pathetic.
If leather is better than 2012 Fire Red IV's then already a win right there.

No joke, the "leather" hurt my foot when I walked in them.

Also, netting being correct like that are a big plus for me, makes the look better.

Just got confirmation via bull1tRC's new video. He said the leather is the same as the WC4s 2016.

i just reviewed the video.

In principle, I will buy a pair, really like the colorway.

The leather appears to be man-made. I may be wrong but that's what it looks like from the video.

Clearly, not a home run from JB but if they get me to first base I'll be a buyer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom